Click ‘Tab’ next to the bullet you want to indent and it will go in one level.
How do you indent a bulleted list?
Change bullet indents
- Select the bullets in the list by clicking a bullet. …
- Right-click, and then click Adjust List Indents.
- Change the distance of the bullet indent from the margin by clicking the arrows in the Bullet position box, or change the distance between the bullet and the text by clicking the arrows in the Text indent box.
How do I indent bullets in WordPress?
If you want to indent a paragraph, then you can do that manually by clicking on the increase indent button in the visual editor. This will add spacing to the left of paragraph. In case you want to indent more than one paragraph, then you need to select those paragraphs and then click the increase indent button.
How do you make a bullet point under a bullet point?
Add a sub-bullet
- Put your cursor on the line of text you want to indent.
- On the Home tab, select the ellipsis (…) next to the list buttons (as illustrated below), and then select Increase List Level. Keyboard shortcut for Increase List Level: Tab. Keyboard shortcut for Decrease List Level: Shift+Tab.
How do I automatically indent bullets in Word?
- Office button → “Word Options” → “Proofing” → “AutoCorrect Options” → “AutoFormat As You Type”
- Check the “Set left- and first-indent with tabs and backspaces” box.
Why won’t my bullets indent in Word?
Click the File tab, and then click Options. In the Proofing category, click AutoCorrect Options. On the AutoFormat As You Type tab, select “Set left and first indent with tabs and backspaces.” Click OK twice.
How do you align all bullets in Word?
Align bullets by hand to give them a custom look by highlighting one or more bullets, then using the ruler at the top of the Word workspace to drag them into place. Use the top triangle slider bar to align the bullets’ first lines and the bottom triangle slider bar to align the rest of the text in the bullet.
How do you indent in Elementor?
In the editor, locate and press the Toolbar Toggle button. Clicking the button exposes a new set of options for editing content in your posts and pages. Next, place your cursor anywhere inside a paragraph you want to indent and press the Increase indent button. This will indent the entire paragraph to the right.
How do I add a paragraph in WordPress?
To add a new paragraph in the content editor, you simply need to press the Enter key. WordPress will add a new paragraph with double line spacing. However if you only want a single line break, then you need to press Shift + Enter keys together.
How do I add a tab in WordPress?
Adding a Tabbed Widget in WordPress
Simply visit Appearance » Widgets and add OTW Shortcode Widget to a sidebar. In the widget settings area, click on the add button to add tab layout. This will bring up the same tab editor we showed you earlier.
How do you go from sub bullet to main bullet?
Hold down the “Shift” key and press “Tab” to back up the bullet point by one level. Repeat this process to back it up further.
How do you make a bullet point on a Mac?
Place your cursor where you want a bulleted or numbered list. On the Home tab, click the arrow next to Bullets or Numbering. Choose a style and start typing. Press Enter every time you want a new bullet or number, or press Enter twice to end the list.
How do you make a bullet point on Google Docs?
Change list type
- On your computer, open a document or presentation in Google Docs or Slides.
- Click a bullet or number.
- At the top, click Format. Bullets & numbering.
- Choose a new bullet type: List options: To make a custom bullet, click More bullets. Numbered list. Bulleted list.
What is AutoFormat as you type word?
The AutoFormat As You Type tab provides options for formatting that occurs automatically based on what you type. Using this feature can minimize the need to apply changes from the Ribbon. AutoFormat As You Type provides three categories of options: Replace as you type, Apply as you type, and Automatically as you type.
How do you align bullets horizontally in Word?
Aligning Text Horizontally in Word
To align text horizontally on a page, highlight the text you want to center. Next, click the “Center Alignment” icon in the “Paragraph” group of the “Home” tab. Alternatively, you can use the Ctrl+E keyboard shortcut. Your text will now be horizontally aligned.
What is bullets and numbering in MS Word?
Bullets and numbering
Word lets you make two types of lists: bulleted and numbered. Bulleted and numbered lists help to simplify steps or items to readers. Teachers often use bulleted lists to highlight important pieces of their lessons.