How do I indent text in Jira?
Just use Tab for indent and SHIFT Tab for outdent, works fine.
- text. text. text.
How do I add a description in Jira?
Enter JIRA, press the ‘g’ key twice and type ‘custom fields’.
- Click on the button ‘Add Custom Field’, on the top right corner.
- Select a text field (multi-line or single line). …
- Give it a name and, optionally, a description.
- Click on Create.
- Select the project(s) checkboxes in which you want to include your custom field.
What is a indent in writing?
In the written form of many languages, an indentation or indent is an empty space at the beginning of a line to signal the start of a new paragraph. Many computer languages have adopted this technique to designate “paragraphs” or other logical blocks in the program.
What is the proper way to indent a paragraph?
To indent the first line of a paragraph, put your cursor at the beginning of the paragraph and press the tab key. When you press Enter to start the next paragraph, its first line will be indented.
How do I indent in Confluence?
The Confluence documentation states that pressing the Tab key within the Confluence Editor will indent the text (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Keyboard+Shortcuts).
How do I indent a table in Confluence?
starting on the line-break hold the shift key and forward the cursor so it is on the first line of the table. click on the Indent button in the menu bar.
How do I create a ticket template in Jira?
- You can create new jira project, configure the custom schemes and call them as say ‘Dept A template’.
- While creating a new project, select ‘Create with shared configuration’
- And select ‘Dept A template’ project as source project and proceed with the creation.
How do I create a template in Jira?
Create a template
- Click Create at the top of the screen to open the Create issue screen.
- In the Create Issue dialog box, select the Template Repository project – the default repository is called Templates (TEMP).
- Choose Template as the Issue Type.
- Fill in the Summary and Description fields.
- Click Create.
How do I create a custom field in Jira?
To create custom field in Jira:
- Go to Jira Administration > Issues.
- Select Custom fields from the menu in the Fields section.
- Click Add custom field.
- Depending on the type of custom fields, select: …
- Click Next.
- Configure the selection criteria for the field. …
- Click Create.
Should you indent the first paragraph?
The Chicago Manual of Style
Chicago recommends that writers indent the first line of a new paragraph by hitting the tab key. You hit the tab key between three and seven times to provide the proper space between the first line and the left margin.
What are the types of indentation?
Word provides four types of indents: first line indent, hanging indent, right indent and left indent.
Are you supposed to indent every paragraph?
There should not be extra spaces between paragraphs. … Indentation: The first line of each paragraph should be indented. According to the MLA, this indentation should be 1/2 inch or five spaces, but pressing [Tab] once should give you the correct indentation.
What is indent example?
The definition of an indent is a space that is left when a block of text has been spaced inward further than surrounding text. A space left when you “tab” to move text inward in a word processing program is an example of an indent.
How do I indent bullet points in Word?
Change bullet indents
- Select the bullets in the list by clicking a bullet. …
- Right-click, and then click Adjust List Indents.
- Change the distance of the bullet indent from the margin by clicking the arrows in the Bullet position box, or change the distance between the bullet and the text by clicking the arrows in the Text indent box.
How much do you indent a paragraph?
Paragraph Indentation – Paragraphs should be indented 5 spaces or 1/2 inch.