How do I indent text in Jira?
Just use Tab for indent and SHIFT Tab for outdent, works fine.
- text. text. text.
How do you indent a bullet point in Jira?
Click ‘Tab’ next to the bullet you want to indent and it will go in one level.
How do you indent a paragraph on a keyboard?
Here they are:
- CTRL + M indents an entire paragraph. (Repeat for larger indents.)
- CTRL + Shift + M removes an indent for an entire paragraph. (Repeat to remove multiple indents.)
- CTRL + T creates a hanging indent. (Each repeat increases the indent size by one tab stop.)
- CTRL + Shift + T decreases a hanging indent.
How do I indent text in Confluence?
The Confluence documentation states that pressing the Tab key within the Confluence Editor will indent the text (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Keyboard+Shortcuts).
How do I indent a table in Confluence?
starting on the line-break hold the shift key and forward the cursor so it is on the first line of the table. click on the Indent button in the menu bar.
How do I create a sub bullet in Jira?
- Create the numbering first.
- In the second line, use “tab” button so that the cursor move inward.
- Confluence would use numbering when you move the cursor inward.
- Change it to “bullet point” by clicking the option.
How do I continue numbering in Confluence?
Use Shift+Return to create a line in your list that is un-numbered. Do that as often as you like. You can insert graphics in the un-numbered line. Press return to re-start the numbered list at the right place.
What is indent example?
The definition of an indent is a space that is left when a block of text has been spaced inward further than surrounding text. A space left when you “tab” to move text inward in a word processing program is an example of an indent.
What is the purpose of indentation?
Indentation serves only to help the reader visualize the nesting levels so inheritance is easier to see and manage.
Why would you use Increase Indent?
By pressing the ‘Increase Indent’ button on the toolbar, the indentation function is called: The distance is increased between the current paragraph (the selected one or the one where the cursor is placed) and the left page margin. Each time you click the ‘Increase Indent’ button, the left margin increases.
How do I add a tab in Confluence?
To insert Tabs into your page, follow the steps below:
- Start in edit mode of the page or blog you’d like to add the tabs to.
- Click on the “+” at the top of the page.
- Find “Tabs Control” from the drop down list or click “Other macros”
- Search for Tabs Control in the search bar.
- Insert the Tabs Control macro.