What does strikethrough mean in Jira?
Issues will appear as a strikethrough when they have a resolution. It’s possible for an issue to enter a ‘Done’ or ‘Resolved’ or ‘Closed’ status but not have a resolution – this is entirely dependent upon the workflow configuration. … JIRA Agile issues will show as a strikethrough when they have a resolution.
How do you indent a description in Jira?
Just use Tab for indent and SHIFT Tab for outdent, works fine.
- text. text. text.
How do I insert code in Jira?
To add the Code Block macro to a page:
- From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros.
- Choose Code Block from the Formatting category.
- Choose a language for syntax highlighting.
- Use the parameters below to customise how the code block should appear on your page.
- Choose Insert.
Does Jira support markdown?
There is now an open source plugin for Jira that gives you first class Markdown support. Its based on the excellent PageDown library that forms the basis of StackOverflow’s markdown support.
What is Jira resolution?
Statuses represent the position of an issue in its workflow. A status can be mapped to one workflow step. Resolutions are the ways in which an issue can be closed. Read more about the default statuses, resolutions and priorities that come with your Jira products.
How do I set resolution in Jira?
Resolution Set Using a Screen
- Locate your Workflow: > Issues > Workflows.
- Click Edit under Actions for your workflow.
- Select your the Done transition and Click Edit.
- Select the Resolve Issue Screen for the Screen field. By Default, JIRA comes with a ‘Resolve Issue Screen’
How do I indent in Confluence?
The Confluence documentation states that pressing the Tab key within the Confluence Editor will indent the text (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Keyboard+Shortcuts).
How do I indent a table in Confluence?
starting on the line-break hold the shift key and forward the cursor so it is on the first line of the table. click on the Indent button in the menu bar.
How do I create a sub bullet in Jira?
- Create the numbering first.
- In the second line, use “tab” button so that the cursor move inward.
- Confluence would use numbering when you move the cursor inward.
- Change it to “bullet point” by clicking the option.
How do I create a table in Jira?
To create a table:
- While editing the page, place your cursor at the point where you want to insert the table.
- Choose Table on the toolbar.
- A dropdown menu will appear, showing a table with a variable number of rows and columns. …
- Add content and more rows and columns as needed.
How do I insert a code into confluence?
Click on Insert. Choose Wiki Markup. Paste the same code onto the Wiki Markup window in between <tt>code</tt> tags. Save the page and you will get the expected outcome.
How do I format in Confluence?
Confluence has all the standard formatting options you’d see in other document editors. You can add emphasis to your text with formatting such as italics, bold, underline—even color and alignment. To indent, use your tab key; to outdent, use your shift + tab key combination.
Does confluence support markdown?
Confluence supports inserting content in markdown. This is often used in ReadMe files.
How do you strike out text in Confluence?
- Go to the form you wish to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Click Insert More Content, and select Other Macros.
- Select the Strike macro from the provided list.
- Complete the desired fields. Parameter. Description. Type. Default. Required. CSS Class. Specify the class attribute of the element. string. …
- The macro will then appear on the page.