The Exalate app allows issue synchronization not only with JIRA Instance but also with HP ALM ( HP QC). You can synchronize HP ALM defects with JIRA issues.
How do you integrate in Jira?
There are three categories of integration that you can develop:
- Enhance your app with Jira REST APIs:
- Create, update, or delete Jira issues from your application or service.
- Read data from Jira to display issues in your application.
- Enhance and extend Jira issues:
- Show info from another application on the Jira Issue page.
How do I move test cases from ALM to Jira?
You can migrate your data, there are several options doing this.
- REST API.
- Zephyr Importer Tool. Sync ALM data into JIRA and break that connection.
- Connect all JIRA plugin.
- ALM Synchronizer for HP ALM. View More Comments. francis Dec 05, 2017.
- Exalate for HP QC ALM.
How do I log into HP ALM?
To access ALM Explorer, you can now go to Start > HP ALM Explorer 11 > HP-ALM-Explorer 11, Enter the URL in address bar, https://testcenter.mit.edu:8443/qcbin/ and click on Go. Enter your User name and Password, leave Domain empty, and click OK.
What is ALM Synchronizer?
Welcome to ALM Synchronizer. Synchronizer enables you to synchronize Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) data with data in another application. … develop an adapter for ALM is not supported.
Is Jira free?
We offer a Free plan for Jira Software for up to 10 users, 2GB of storage, and Community Support. If you’d like to add more than 10 users or get access to more support and storage, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial of our Standard or Premium plan.
How do I upload test cases to HP ALM?
Hp-QC – Upload Tests
- Step 1 − Navigate to ALM home page and click on “Tools” from the list of links.
- Step 2 − Click on “More HP ALM Addins” Link from the addins page as shown below.
- Step 3 − In the Addins page, select “Addins for Microsoft applications” and choose “Microsoft Excel”
What is HP ALM used for?
HP ALM (Application Life Cycle Management) is a web based tool that helps organizations to manage the application lifecycle right from project planning, requirements gathering, until Testing & deployment, which otherwise is a time-consuming task.
What is HP ALM tool used for?
HP Quality Center (QC), a test management tool, is now popularly known as Application Life Cycle Management (ALM) tool, as it is no longer just a test management tool but it supports various phases of the software development life cycle. HP-ALM helps us to manage project milestones, deliverables, and resources.
Is HP ALM free?
Overview. HP QC Community Software is built on the industry leading HP ALM platform and is designed to help teams to deliver high-quality applications by providing a centralized repository for building, implementing, executing, and tracking of manual tests. This is a free download that includes five Named User licenses …