What is Jira Version report?
The Version Report shows your team’s progress towards the completion of a version. The Version Report also shows you the predicted Release Date, based on your team’s average rate of progress (velocity) since the start of the version, and the estimated amount of work remaining.
How do I run a report in Jira?
To access reports in JIRA, the user should go to Project → choose Specific project. The following screenshot shows how to navigate to a specific project. Click on the Reports icon on the left side of the page. It will display all the reports supported by JIRA.
What is the EPIC report used for in Jira?
The Epic Report shows a list of complete, incomplete, and unestimated issues in an epic. It is particularly useful in planning work for an epic that may extend over multiple sprints.
What are versions in Jira?
Versions are points-in-time for a project. They help you schedule and organize your releases. Once a version is created and issues are assigned to it, you can use the version to filter information in various reports. If you’ve integrated Jira with Bamboo, you can start a build automatically.
What is the latest version of JIRA software?
View all versions
- 8.7. 8.7.1. 09-Feb-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.6. 8.6.1. 08-Jan-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.5. 8.5. 9 (long term support)? 11-Oct-2020. …
- 8.4. 8.4.3. 07-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.3. 8.3.5. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.2. 8.2.6. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.1. 8.1.3. 15-Sep-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.0. 8.0.3. 09-Jul-2019. Release notes.
How do I extract a report in Jira?
In your plan, click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan. From the switch report menu, select Releases or Scope. If necessary, click and configure the display settings of the report. Click the Export button > select the location where you want to save the CSV file.
How do I save a report in Jira?
Currently, it’s not possible to save the reports after it’s generated. You can only take a screenshot if you need to share it, but anyone that needs to see the report will have to generate a new one.
How do I customize a report in Jira?
It should take you approximately 1 hour to complete this tutorial.
- Overview of the tutorial. This tutorial shows you how to create custom Jira reports. …
- Create the app project. …
- Review and tweak the generated stub code. …
- Add the plugin modules. …
- Add module properties. …
- Write the Single Level Group By Report Extended code.
17 мая 2019 г.
How do I manage epics in Jira?
- Go to your Scrum backlog.
- Click EPICS on the left side of the board (aligned vertically) to open it. Add a new epic. Click Create epic (you will need to hover over the ‘EPICS’ panel to show this link), enter the epic details, and create it. Update an epic’s details.
How do I run an epic report?
– From the main Epic button navigate to Reports > My Reports > Library – Search for Diagnosis in the search box at the top – From the list produced, Select My patients with <X> Problem List Diagnosis report Patient List Reports can be created to identify those patients who the health care team may determine as …
What is the difference between epic and story in Jira?
What’s the difference between epics and other issue types? Stories, bugs, and tasks describe a single piece of work, while epics are used to describe a group of issues that all relate to the same, larger body of work. Epics are typically completed over several sprints, or a longer time frame if you don’t use sprints.
How do I use Jira versions?
Step 1: Create a version in Jira Software
- Navigate to your project.
- In the project menu, click on Releases.
- Select the Version name text box, enter a name, and click Add. Version names are typically numeric, for example, 1.0 or 2.1. You could also consider using an internal codename.
How do I manage versions in Jira?
Managing a project’s versions
- Choose Administration ( ) > Projects, and select the relevant project.
- Choose Versions in the left menu. The Versions page is displayed, showing a list of versions and each version’s status. From here you can manage the project’s versions as described on this page.
What is difference between version and release?
Normally Release is more about the “action” to distribute the software to interested candidates, while “version” is an identifier of certain snapshot of the software (mostly a meaningful snapshot). Therefore, in most case, as we need to identify certain release of the application, we will have a version assigned.