The JIRA Calendar Plugin shows issues and versions in a calendar format based on their due date. Calendars can be based on a filter or on a project. … The calendar can be viewed in two formats: HTML – as a portlet.
How do I view a calendar in Jira?
Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads. Locate Calendar for Jira.
How do I see activity in Jira?
This is really frustrating!!
- Click on the Jira icon at the top left.
- Click on Dashboards. The Default Dashboard is where you’re likely going to land.
- Assuming the Default Dashboard hasn’t changed, there is an “Activity Stream” gadget on that dashboard. …
- This will show you work logs, issue transitions, comments, etc.
How do I change the view in Jira?
- Go to your JIRA Project window.
- On the left side there is a menu with ‘Releases’, ‘Reports’, ‘Issues’, etc. …
- The view that displays has a list of issues on the left and shows a single issue on the right. …
- In the upper right, click on “View All Issues and Filters” link.
How do I add a calendar to my Wiki?
Use wiki markup
- Choose Calendars from the Confluence header or space sidebar.
- Click next to a calendar and choose Embed. A dialog appears with the link to the calendar.
How do I add a calendar in Jira?
- Go to Administration>Add-ons>Find new add-ons.
- Search for “calendar”
- Install the “Jira Calendar Plugin”
- Once the Plugin is installed , go to Dashboard page and click on the “Add Gadget” button.
- Search for “calendar” in the search box.
28 мая 2019 г.
How do I add a calendar to Confluence?
Create a calendar
- Do either of the following: Create a calendar in a space – Hit Create from template in the Confluence header, then choose Calendars in the create dialog (choose the right space too, if you’re not already there) …
- Choose Add New Calendar.
- Enter a Name for your calendar. …
- Choose OK.
What is activity stream in Jira?
An activity stream is a list of events, displayed to a user in an attractive and interactive interface. They are usually recent activities by the current user and other people using the same social site(s) or system(s). An example is the Activity Stream gadget used on JIRA dashboards.
Which of the following is used to create sprints in Jira?
Go to the backlog of your Scrum project. You will see the Create sprint button at the top of your backlog. Click on it, and you will be transported to the screen for creating a new sprint. Remember that you can create more than one sprint at the same time.
Which of the following is used to display the matching issues for a project or filter as a pie chart?
Workload Pie Chart*
Displays the matching issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
What are the three types of reports in Jira?
We can generate following reports in JIRA:
- 1) Average Age Report: It shows that how many issues are pending or unsolved. …
- 2) Issue Created vs. Resolved Issues Report: …
- 3) Pie chart Report: …
- 4) Project Pivot Report: …
- 5) Recently Created issue Report:
What are the five steps of workflow in Jira?
What are Jira Workflows?
- Creating an Issue, to reflect a new task. This will have a “To Do” status.
- Marking it as “in progress” once work is begun.
- Then, when the task is finished, you can mark it as being “Done”. And you’ve already gone from one end of the workflow to the other.
How do you explain Jira in interview?
JIRA Interview Questions And Answers
- Able to track project progress from time to time.
- JIRA use-cases include project management, feature implementation, bug tracking, etc.
- Work-flow can be easily customized as per our requirement.
How do I sync my Outlook calendar with Confluence?
- Choose to the right of your calendar, then choose Subscribe.
- Copy the calendar address. In Outlook:
- Choose Calendar at the bottom left of the app.
- Choose Open Calendar > From Internet in the ribbon.
- Paste the calendar address and choose OK.