SmartBear brings Open Source Test Automation into Zephyr for Jira. In our latest release of Zephyr for Jira, SmartBear has developed a native integration between the test management capabilities we provide in Jira and open source test automation frameworks.
Is Zephyr for Jira free?
Please use a free trial of Zephyr for JIRA or purchase a Zephyr for JIRA license on the Atlassian Marketplace. Ensure that the Zephyr for JIRA plugin/add-on is enabled as well.
How much does Zephyr for JIRA cost?
Available on the Atlassian Marketplace
The purchase process for Zephyr for Jira Cloud is the same as purchasing any of the Atlassian Marketplace add-ons. Pricing starts at $10 a month for 10 users.
How do I enable Zephyr in Jira?
Install Zephyr for Jira Cloud
- Log in to your Jira Cloud instance as an administrator.
- From Jira menu, select Apps > Find new apps.
- Search for Zephyr for Jira, then click the found app.
- Click Try it free in the top right corner of the page.
How do I download Zephyr for Jira?
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Zephyr for Jira – Test Management via search.
How do you bulk execute test cases in Zephyr?
To bulk execute the test steps, simply select the test steps that you want to bulk execute by using the checkboxes located on the left-hand side of the table under the “Test Step” section. 2. After selecting the desired test steps, use the “Change Bulk-Status” drop-down list in the top right of the “Test Step” section.
Can I get Jira for free?
We offer a Free plan for Jira Software for up to 10 users, 2GB of storage, and Community Support. If you’d like to add more than 10 users or get access to more support and storage, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial of our Standard or Premium plan. … You can add and remove users as your team changes.
What is the use of Zephyr in Jira?
The Zephyr for JIRA application allows you to organize, author, manage, search, plan, execute and report on your testing activities for projects that are actively being managed in JIRA.
Can we write test cases in Jira?
Jira test case management is possible, though not ideal. But there are some hacks you can use to make Jira work for managing test cases — creating a “test case” issue, tweaking a user story to be a test case, and adding a testing status to your workflow.
What are the use cases of Zephyr in Jira?
Zephyr for Jira enables you to manage your tests directly in Jira. You can add Test items to your Jira projects, link them to other Jira issues, plan your testing efforts by using test cycles, and track your testing efforts via metrics and reports.
How do you assign test cases in Zephyr?
Assigning an Individual Test Case to Users
1. Click on the folder of the test phases to view the the test cases that are added in this test phase. 2. In the table of test cases, find the column called “Assigned To” and then click on the field and choose which user to assign the test case to.
How do I pass all steps in Jira?
Bulk Update Execution Status
- Open the Bulk Actions drop-down at top right corner and select Execution Status to update run status in bulk. …
- Select test cases the status of which you want to update.
- Select the Run Status you want to assign to the selected test cases.
What is a test cycle in Zephyr?
Test Cycles (Overview) Applies to Zephyr Scale Cloud, last modified on November 18, 2020. A test cycle is a focused set of test cases that are grouped to achieve specific testing goals. Test cycles are larger and more broad in scope than test cases, and they can be assigned to specific testers and test environments.
How do I export Zephyr test cases?
Select/check off any of the test cases that you want to export on the left hand side of the table. If you want to export an entire folder or release, simply click the button next to the folder and then click “Export Tests”.