Under Issues > Manage filters, you can search for your filter. Once you find it, click Manage subscriptions out to the right, then Add subscription. You’ll see a popover where you can customize your email subscription.
How do I create a JIRA account?
Create a user in Jira
- Select Administration ( ) > User Management.
- In the User browser, click Create User.
- Enter the Username, Password, Full Name and Email address.
- Optionally, select the Send Notification Email checkbox to send the user an email containing:
How do I subscribe to Jira?
How do I set up a filter subscription for a different user?
- Run the filter that you want to subscribe to, then click Details (next to filter name).
- Fill in the ‘Filter Subscription form’ and click Subscribe.
How much does a Jira license cost?
The Standard plan costs $7 per user, per month and accommodates up to 5,000 users, has unlimited single project automation and has a 250 GB file storage space. The Premium plan costs $14 per user, per month and includes additional features, such as audit logs, unlimited storage and 24/7 premium support.
Can you get Jira for free?
We offer a Free plan for Jira Software for up to 10 users, 2GB of storage, and Community Support. If you’d like to add more than 10 users or get access to more support and storage, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial of our Standard or Premium plan. … You can add and remove users as your team changes.
What does != Mean in Jira?
DOES NOT MATCH
What is Jira account?
Your Atlassian account is your online identity that exists independently of the Atlassian products you use. With an Atlassian account, you can use just one account to log in to any Atlassian products, such as Jira Core, Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, Bitbucket, Opsgenie, Statuspage, Trello.
How do I manage subscriptions in Jira?
- Login to Jira Site.
- Bring up list of filters you are watching.
- Click on Filter in question you no longer wish to receive emails from.
- To right of Filter name are two choices – Save As and Details.
- Click on Details link.
- Bottom of Details dropdown is Subscription – Click Manage Subscriptions.
What are filter subscriptions?
Issue Filter email subscriptions are used to keep users informed about updates to the filter. Set a query, define a run time interval, and Jira will send emails with search result snippets at each interval. To access your subscriptions, navigate to Issues > Manage Filters > Subscriptions.
How do I follow a project in Jira?
First, you need to be a JIRA admin.
- Add a new project role. Project roles are universal so they will be available in all projects. …
- go to the notification scheme and add the role ‘watch all’ to the notification you want.
- the project leads can now add users to the ‘watch all’ role.
Is Jira a cloud?
For small teams looking for affordable pricing plans, we recommend our Free cloud plans for Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, and Jira Core. Our Free plan is available for teams of up to 10 users and/or 3 agents and provides 2 GB of storage, Community Support.
Why is jira so popular?
Jira software is popular in the agile world due to its well-managed workflow mapping and issue tracking ability. To support agile development cycle it has Scrum and Kanban boards along with various reports.
What is better than Jira?
18 Best JIRA Alternatives For Agile Project Management in 2019
- VersionOne. VersionOne is an enterprise software platform designed specifically for unified Agile & DevOps and can be scaled to any number of organizational levels. …
- PivotalTracker. …
- Workzone. …
- Targetprocess. …
- Mingle. …
- Assembla. …
- Crocagile. …
Is Jira cloud free?
If all of your other Jira Cloud products are on the Free plan, you’ll get the features of Jira Core Free. If you have any Jira Cloud product on Standard, Premium, or Enterprise you’ll get the features of Jira Core Standard (there’s no Jira Core Premium or Enterprise).
Is Jira free for students?
Atlassian server software products and Atlassian-made Apps are free for use by collegiate and graduate students and teachers within a classroom setting. Classroom licenses may not be used for administrative and other non-classroom functions within an academic institution.
What is the best way to use Jira?
So without further ado, here are my 10 tricks to 10x your productivity in Jira.
- Use Filter Subscriptions as Reminders. …
- Create a Browser Search Engine. …
- Use Your Bookmarks Bar. …
- Use Keyboard Shortcuts. …
- Optimize Profile Settings. …
- Add Project and Navigation Links. …
- Connect to other Apps. …
- Get Read Only Database Access.