Once Confluence or Opsgenie is activated, go to Administration> Billing > Manage subscriptions. Delete each Jira product by selecting the 3 dots and then Delete.
How do I delete a defect in Jira?
As a Jira administrator, you can create and use issue type schemes to associate a set of issue types with a project.
How to delete an issue type scheme
- Select > Issues.
- In the Issue types section, click Issue type schemes.
- Find the scheme you want to delete and click Delete.
How do I uninstall Jira software?
To uninstall Jira from Windows:
- Log in to Windows as the same user that was used to install Jira with the Windows Installer.
- Start the uninstaller by doing one of the following: Click the Windows ‘Start’ menu > ‘All Programs’ > ‘JIRA X.Y’ > ‘Uninstall JIRA X.Y’ …
- Follow the prompts to uninstall Jira from your computer.
29 мая 2018 г.
How do I clean up Jira?
Here’s a list of 7 ways to effectively clean up your Jira environment and speed things up again:
- Reduce the Number of Jira Administrators. …
- Limit the Number of Custom Fields. …
- Archive Old/Unused Jira Projects. …
- Workflows. …
- Screens. …
- Deactivate Unused Licenses. …
- Manage Your Add-ons.
Can I delete a JIRA ticket?
2 answers. Yes, check the permission scheme in the project. You’ll find there’s a line that allows you to delete. Grant someone you trust that permission and they’ll be able to delete from the project.
How do I delete Jira history?
You can use these in the scriptrunner plugin. Install in JIRA and then go to script Fragment section of the plugin. Select the update history class/method and put this code.
- Delete comment.
- Clone ticket (history isn’t cloned to the new ticket)
- Remove the original ticket.
How do I uninstall Jira Service Desk?
- Shut down Jira.
- Start Jira.
- Go to Administration.
- Go to Applications.
- Go to Versions & licences.
- Click on “uninstall” in the “JIRA Service Desk 4.1.0” Option “Also remove my JIRA Service Desk configuration” selected.
- Cklick uninstall.
How do I bulk delete in Jira?
Delete multiple issues
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Delete Issues, and select Next.
- If available, decide whether you’d like to send email notifications.
How do I delete an issue in JIRA cloud?
Second – it is odd that you cannot delete if you are indeed a jira admin. go to the project > project settings > permissions and look at the Delete permission to ensure the permissions include your role.
How do I delete a task?
Delete a task
- Open the Google Tasks app .
- Tap the task you want to delete.
- Tap Delete .
- To cancel, tap Undo.