If you don’t already have a dashboard, select Manage Dashboards from the dropdown, then Create new dashboard. Once your dashboard is created, on the dashboard, select Add Gadget. Use the gadget wizard to choose the gadgets you want to add. You can see a list of these gadgets in Gadgets for Jira applications.
How do I edit a dashboard in Jira?
You can edit the details for your dashboard, and restrict or share with other users according to the permissions that are set.
- Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
- Choose your dashboard in the sidebar and click more (•••) > Edit dashboard.
- Edit the settings and choose Update.
How do I manage my Jira dashboard?
Your dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira.
Only Jira admins can customize the system dashboard.
- Choose Dashboards > Create dashboard.
- Name your dashboard and add a description so your team knows when to use it.
- Fill out the remaining fields and click Save.
How do I edit a description in Jira?
How to edit a field description
- Select > Issues.
- In the Fields section, click Field configurations.
- Click Configure next to the field configuration you wish to edit.
- Click Edit next to the field you want to update.
- Enter a new description and click Update.
What is the purpose of Jira dashboard?
A Jira dashboard is the main display you see when you open Jira. A dashboard shows apps and gadgets that provide different types of information to aid you and your team members as you organize and track a project’s development.
How do I create a dashboard in Jira tools?
Create your dashboard
- From your project in Jira click Dashboards and View all Dashboards.
- In the top right you can click on Create dashboard.
- Fill in the name.
- Start from a blank dashboard.
- For Shared with select Public and click Add.
- Click Create.
How do I create a dashboard in Jira Service Desk?
Create a dashboard
Only Jira admins can customize the system dashboard. Choose Dashboards > Create dashboard. Name your dashboard and add a description so your team knows when to use it. Fill out the remaining fields and click Save.
How do I create a dashboard in Excel?
Here’s a step-by-step Excel dashboard tutorial:
- How to Bring Data into Excel. Before creating dashboards in Excel, you need to import the data into Excel. …
- Set Up Your Excel Dashboard File. …
- Create a Table with Raw Data. …
- Analyze the Data. …
- Build the Dashboard. …
- Customize with Macros, Color, and More.
How do I delete an issue in Jira?
Second – it is odd that you cannot delete if you are indeed a jira admin. go to the project > project settings > permissions and look at the Delete permission to ensure the permissions include your role. likde @Jack said: Do not delete issues. When you delete it is GONE.
How do I change the resolution field in Jira?
Resolution Set Using a POST Function
- Locate your Workflow: > Issues > Workflows.
- Click Edit under Actions for your workflow.
- Select your “Done” transition, and Click POST Functions.
- Click ‘Add POST Function > Select ‘Update Issue Field’
- Select Resolution for Issue Field and the appropriate Field Value.
How do I add a description in Jira?
Enter JIRA, press the ‘g’ key twice and type ‘custom fields’.
- Click on the button ‘Add Custom Field’, on the top right corner.
- Select a text field (multi-line or single line). …
- Give it a name and, optionally, a description.
- Click on Create.
- Select the project(s) checkboxes in which you want to include your custom field.
How do I find my Jira dashboard?
Jira users can create and manage their own dashboards.
To search for a shared dashboard:
- Choose > System.
- Select Shared Dashboards to open the Search Shared Dashboards page.
- Enter your search criteria into the search field and click the Search button.
How do I share a dashboard in Jira?
how to give dashboard access to group in JIRA
- ensure that you are in that group you want to share the dashboard to.
- ensure that you share the filter to that group and then.
- share the dashboard to the group. open the dashboard. from tools drop down list, select “share dashboard” from Add Shares options, select Group.
31 мая 2016 г.