Nope. You can have any number of issues but you will see performance related issues when it grows to millions. JIRA is improving a lot on scalability and I wouldn’t worry about that fact, atleast when getting started Well workflow change goes a little slow iterating over 100K tickets :D.
What type of issues can be handled in Jira?
Jira Core (business projects) issue types
- Task. A task represents work that needs to be done.
- Subtask. A subtask is a piece of work that is required to complete a task. …
- Epic. A big user story that needs to be broken down. …
- Bug. A bug is a problem which impairs or prevents the functions of a product.
- Story. …
- Task. …
- Subtask. …
How do I count the number of issues in Jira?
There is no REST resource that returns ONLY the count, but you can use /rest/api/2/search? jql=YOUR_JQL_QUERY and then look at the result object. It will contain an attribute “total” which is the count you want.
How do I export more than 1000 issues in Jira?
- Run a search on the issue navigator to get all the issues need to be exported (Example below contains 200k+ issues).
- Export the first 1000 issues using the standard export feature (Export > Excel)
- Open the exported CSV files and manually consolidate them if necessary.
What is an issue on Jira?
In Jira, teams use issues to track individual pieces of work that must be completed. Depending on how your team uses Jira, an issue could represent a project task, a helpdesk ticket, a leave request form, etc. In Jira Software, issues typically represent things like big features, user requirements, and software bugs.
What is the meaning of spike in Jira?
exploration Enabler Story
How do I add a risk in Jira?
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Risk Management for Jira via search.
What is JQL?
JQL stands for Jira Query Language and is the most powerful and flexible way to search for your issues in Jira. JQL is for everyone: developers, testers, agile project managers, and business users.
How do I download all issues in Jira?
Here’s how you can export issues in Jira
- Stop your Jira instance.
- Enter the <jira-home> directory and find the jira-config. properties file. …
- Now it’s time to edit the file and add a parameter in a new line: jira. export. …
- Save the configuration file. Close it.
- Restart Jira.
How do I increase export limit in Jira?
To bypass the default and export more records:
- Perform your search in the UI.
- Copy the URL of the format link you choose in the Export menu:
- Paste this URL into the URL bar of a new browser tab.
- Change the tempMax parameter to the number of issues you want (up to the max limit).
How do I export more than 2000 records in Jira?
- Right-click the URL for export (either “All Fields” or “Current Fields”) and select Copy Link Location. …
- Paste that URL into a different browser tab.
- Append the &pager/start=1000 at the end of the URL string to instruct JIRA to export from index 1001 and above (1000 rows).
What does != Mean in Jira?
DOES NOT MATCH
How do I complete an issue in Jira?
Resolution Set Using a Screen
- Locate your Workflow: > Issues > Workflows.
- Click Edit under Actions for your workflow.
- Select your the Done transition and Click Edit.
- Select the Resolve Issue Screen for the Screen field. By Default, JIRA comes with a ‘Resolve Issue Screen’
What are the features of JIRA?
Overview of Jira Features
- Customizable workflows.
- Unlimited custom fields.
- Bugs and defect management.
- Seamless source and issue integration.
- Search and filtering.
- Advanced reporting.
- Customizable dashboards and wallboards.
- Advanced security and administration.