Capabilities typically define the path to an executable that has already been installed, and must be defined in Bamboo before Bamboo or its agents can make use of those. Capabilities can be defined specifically for an agent, or they can be shared between either all local agents or all remote agents.
How do I create a capability in Jira?
10X: Create Capabilities
- Select Portfolio from the left menu bar.
- Under the Manage section, select Epics; the Epics page displays.
- Select the necessary epic from the Epics Grid.
- On the Epic slide-out panel, under Capabilities, add the capability’s name, type the estimate for the capability, select its state, and then click Add.
9 мая 2019 г.
What is the hierarchy in Jira?
Story hierarchy level – Story and task issues in Jira are mapped to the story hierarchy level by default. Story and task issues are the smallest units of work; stories capture functionality requirements, while tasks capture anything that can be of value to the team working on them.19 мая 2020 г.
How do I change hierarchy in Jira?
In Jira Software, click or > Issues. Click Issue type schemes > find your project > click Edit. Drag and drop the initiative issue type to the issue types for your project. In your plan, click Settings > Hierarchy configuration.
How do I create a hierarchy in Jira?
You can create as many hierarchy levels as you want in Portfolio for JIRA by following these steps:
- Go to Portfolio> Administration > Portfolio Hierarchy Configuration and click + Create Level. …
- Type in the name and map the new level to a JIRA issue type.
- You can remove the level by selecting Remove.
What are projects in jira?
A Jira project is a collection of issues. Your team could use a Jira project to coordinate the development of a product, track a project, manage a help desk, and more, depending on your requirements. A Jira project can also be configured and customized to suit the needs of you and your team.
What are themes in Jira?
Themes are an organizational tool that allows you to label backlog items, epics, and initiatives to understand what work contributes to what organizational goals.
What is difference between task and story in Jira?
There is no true difference between a Story or a Task in JIRA Agile. If you need to break certain Stories up into items that have to be assigned to different teams I would advise you to convert this Story into an Epic and make new Stories of the sub tasks, these Stories can then be assigned to different teams.
What is a Jira portfolio?
Portfolio is a tool that enables teams to build plans and track progress in Jira Software. Being an add-on for Jira, it provides seamless integration with all data within the Jira system. It also provides multiple estimation methods, a visible roadmap, scenario planning, unlimited hierarchy, and reporting for any team.
How do subtasks work in Jira?
A subtask can be created for an issue to either split the issue into smaller chunks or to allow various aspects of an issue to be assigned to different people. If you find a subtask is holding up the resolution of an issue, you can convert the subtask to an issue, to allow it to be worked on independently.
How do epics work in Jira?
An epic is a large body of work that can be broken down into a number of smaller stories, or sometimes called “Issues” in Jira. Epics often encompass multiple teams, on multiple projects, and can even be tracked on multiple boards. Epics are almost always delivered over a set of sprints.
What are the issue types in Jira?
Jira Core (business projects) issue types
- Task. A task represents work that needs to be done.
- Subtask. A subtask is a piece of work that is required to complete a task. …
- Epic. A big user story that needs to be broken down. …
- Bug. A bug is a problem which impairs or prevents the functions of a product.
- Story. …
- Task. …
- Subtask. …
Are there features in Jira?
Go to System-Setting (the cog-item in the upper right, next to your profile) and choose issues. Then you should already see the issue types configured in your system and you can add the Feature there.
What is an epic and feature in agile?
1. Epic Definition in Agile Scrum Methodology. An Epic can be defined as a big chunk of work that has one common objective. It could be a feature, customer request or business requirement. In backlog, it is a placeholder for a required feature with few lines of description.