You can find these icons under
Where do I find Jira version?
You can check Jira Software version on the footer of any page in JIRA. It will be written in grey font. Or you can go to Applicatons->Versions and Licenses. You can see there the verisons of Jira Software, Jira Service Desk and Jira Core.
How do I access Jira on mobile?
Currently, you can only use Jira mobile app for Jira cloud instances. If you run a JIRA server instance, you can view Jira on a mobile device using a web interface (optimized for mobile devices). Simply browse to your Jira server’s URL using your mobile browser to bring up the mobile interface for Jira.
How do I find my Jira ID?
Finding your your Jira Server ID
Choose Administration ( ) > System. Select System info on the left menu to open the System info page. The Server ID is displayed in the Jira Info section of the page.29 мая 2018 г.
How do I find my Jira URL?
To find your Jira site URL:
- Open Jira Software in your web browser (on your device, or on your computer or laptop)
- Copy the address from your browser’s address bar. In some browsers you may need to tap or click the address bar to see the full URL.
What is latest version of Jira?
View all versions
- 8.7. 8.7.1. 09-Feb-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.6. 8.6.1. 08-Jan-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.5. 8.5. 9 (long term support)? 11-Oct-2020. …
- 8.4. 8.4.3. 07-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.3. 8.3.5. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.2. 8.2.6. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.1. 8.1.3. 15-Sep-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.0. 8.0.3. 09-Jul-2019. Release notes.
How do I know if my JIRA server is cloud?
Look at the link if it contains . atlassian.net then it is Cloud.
Does Jira have a mobile app?
Jira Cloud mobile is available on Android and iOS for both smartphone and tablet.
How do I use Jira Mobile App?
If you do not have the app yet, clicking the link will take you to the app download page in Play store (only for Android). Simply click the Open in app button that displays in mobile web. To use this option, make sure to upgrade your Jira to version 8.4 or later.
How do I find my server ID?
- To get the Message Link, click on the 3 dots to the far right of the message. …
- In the right-click menu for any of the fields you’ve selected, you’ll see the “Copy ID” option. …
- Once you’ve clicked “Copy ID”, you’ll have the message, user, or server ID copied to your clipboard.
What is parent ID in Jira?
Parent-ID – again, a JIRA issue id, but one that is intended to be the parent. Data – some other field with data in it.
What is Jira username?
Easiest way is to create an issue filter and find the user that way. Once you found the user you can hover over their name and in the url at the bottom of the browser you should see “name=THEUSERNAME” or “~THEUSERNAME”. Just use the username that you found in the URL and the filter will work.
How do I change the URL in Jira?
Also, if you want to change from http://hostname:8080/jira to http://hostname:8080 or to any custom URL, you will need to change the JIRA Options in the General Configuration (Administration » General Configuration).
How do I create a link in Jira?
Using shortcut Links
- Choose Link > Advanced and enter or paste the shortcut link into the Link field (shortcut links are case-insensitive)
- Modify or enter link text (this is the text that will appear on the page)
- Choose Insert.
What is the base URL?
A base URL is, basically, the consistent part of your web address. … Everything that follows it is known as a URL path. To find the base URL of your website, go to the site’s front page.