How do I delete my Jira account?
To delete your Agile account, email Agile Support at email@example.com. To delete your Opsgenie account, see Account Deletion. To delete your Halp account, email Halp Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I unsubscribe from Jira?
From your organization at admin.atlassian.com, select Billing > Manage Subscriptions in the left navigation panel. From the Atlassian Access card, choose Unsubscribe from the drop down. From the screen that appears, confirm you want to unsubscribe by entering UNSUBSCRIBE in the text box.
How do I withdraw a ticket in Jira?
select that particular ticket which you want to withdraw and select More >> Delete.
How do I turn off notifications in Jira?
Disabling email notifications
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > Notifications.
- Select Actions > Use a different scheme.
- In the Schemes dropdown, select None.
- Select Associate.
How do I delete an issue in Jira?
Delete issue in JIRA really is delete.
Please follow the steps below:
- Login to JIRA as administrator.
- Click on Cogwheel icon.
- Click on Projects.
- Select the project you need.
- Click on Permissions (left menu)
- Click on Actions button.
- Select Edit permissions.
- Search for ‘Delete issues’ permission, then click on ‘add’ next to it.
How do I delete my Managed Account?
select Directory > Managed accounts. Click Edit account next to the user whose account you want to delete. From Actions in the top right corner, select Delete account. Before you delete the account, read what happens to the deleted account carefully.
How do I manage subscriptions in Jira?
- Login to Jira Site.
- Bring up list of filters you are watching.
- Click on Filter in question you no longer wish to receive emails from.
- To right of Filter name are two choices – Save As and Details.
- Click on Details link.
- Bottom of Details dropdown is Subscription – Click Manage Subscriptions.
What is filter subscription in Jira?
A subscription provides you with a periodic notification for all issues returned by the search. If you want to be notified when a particular issue changes, you should watch the issue instead. Email. Your search must be saved as a filter, if you want to create an email subscription for it.
How do I remove confluence from Jira?
> Site administration > Billing > Manage Subscriptions. On this page, click on … > Delete. The next page will have a text box that you will have to type “DELETE” to confirm and then choose the reason why you are removing Confluence and then “Delete”.
How do I change notification settings in Jira?
To change your notification preferences:
- Go to your avatar (the ‘Profile’ menu) at the top of the page and choose Profile.
- Click Notifications, then Edit notification preferences, on the right.
- Choose an option from How would you like Bamboo to send you notifications. …
- Choose an Email format option.
- Click Save.
24 мая 2016 г.
How do I send an email in Jira?
Sending a Test Email from JIRA
- Go to Administration > System > Mail and choose the Outgoing Mail tab in the left side of the page.
- Click the ‘Send a Test Email’ link in the Operations column.
- For debugging it might be helpful to check the ‘SMTP Logging’.
- Hit Send button.
How do I turn off notifications in Confluence?
- Navigate to Confluence administrators menu.
- Navigate to “Manage Add-on” menu.
- Choose “System Plugins” from the drop-downlist.
- Find and click “Confluence Content Notification” plugin.
- Click the “<Number> of <Number> Modules enabled” button.
- From there, find and disable the following modules. page-created-notification.
14 мая 2020 г.