Request forms in JIRA Service Desk are set up as Request Types. Go to the project settings of your Service Desk project and select Request Types. Over there, you can associate a new Request Type with an underlying issue type, select an icon, title and description for your form, configure fields and so on.
How do I create a service request in Jira?
To raise an issue as a Jira Service Desk issue, you need to use the Raise a Request option on the left-hand sidebar. Alternatively, the issue can come through your customer portal (recommended) or to a dedicated inbox over email, and this causes the issues to come in with a Request Type applied.
How do I raise a request in Jira?
Raise a customer request
- From your service project sidebar, select Raise a request ( ).
- Select the request type that matches your customer’s need.
- In the Raise this request on behalf of field, enter a new customer’s email address, or search for an existing customer:
- Fill in the request details. …
- Select Create.
What is a Jira request?
Issues are how pieces of work are internally represented in Jira Service Desk to admin and agents. … Jira Service Desk agents can self-assign Jira Service Desk issues. Requests: Requests are how issues are phrased or represented on the customer portal to customers or end users.
How do you create a program in Jira?
Creating a program
- In Jira Software, go to Plans (in header) > Create. The ‘Create’ page will be displayed.
- Click Program > Create.
- Give your program a name, and choose one of the privacy options: …
- Select the plans you want to include in your program. …
- Click Create.
What is a Jira queue?
A queue is a list of issues that are displayed based on a set of criteria. JIRA Service Desk provides some pre-configured queues that sort issues for your team. You can create additional custom queues to further optimize the view for the agents.
What are issue types in Jira?
Jira Core (business projects) issue types
- Task. A task represents work that needs to be done.
- Subtask. A subtask is a piece of work that is required to complete a task. …
- Epic. A big user story that needs to be broken down. …
- Bug. A bug is a problem which impairs or prevents the functions of a product.
- Story. …
- Task. …
- Subtask. …
How do I open a ticket with Atlassian?
To see the status of your request visit the Atlassian Support System.
To raise a support request in Bitbucket Server:
- Log in as a System Administrator.
- Go to > Troubleshooting and support tools > Get help.
- Click Contact Technical Support or Report a Bug.
- Create your support request. You’ll need to include: …
- Click Send.
How do I contact Atlassian support?
As an admin for Standard, Premium, and Enterprise products, you can create support requests at support.atlassian.com/contact. When you create a request, answer a few quick questions about your problem and include as many details as possible to help us resolve the problem.
What is workflow in Jira?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.
What is a Jira Service Desk?
Jira Service Desk delivers an intuitive interface, a revolutionary new take on SLAs, customizable team queues, real-time reporting, and more. Improve the productivity of your service desk teams and the happiness of your users. … Jira Service Desk brings all the power and productivity of Jira to your service desk teams.
How do I create a scrum in Jira?
- Scrum tutorial. …
- Step 1: Create a scrum project. …
- Step 2: Create user stories or tasks in the backlog. …
- Step 3: Create a sprint. …
- Step 4: Hold the sprint planning meeting. …
- Step 5: Start the sprint in Jira. …
- Step 6: Hold the daily standup meetings. …
- Step 7: View the Burndown Chart.
How do I create a project in Jira Agile?
Step 1: Create a board
- Click Search ( ) > View all boards.
- Click Create board.
- Select a board type (either agility, Scrum, or Kanban).
- Select how you want your board created – You can either create a new project for your new board, or add your board to one or more existing projects.
How do I create a project in Confluence?
Select Create project. Enter Dragon Design Tees as the project name and choose the Project Management project type. If prompted to create a link to another application, like a Confluence space, leave that option unchecked for now.