How do I make inactive users active in Jira?
Is the question is related to Jira? if so then find the inactive user and click on Username and then you can find the Edit Details from then you can Active the user.
Does Jira charge for inactive users?
No, inactive users do not count against your license. … By default, the jira-users group has the JIRA Users global permission, therefore the easiest way to reduce your user count is usually by removing users from the jira-users group.
How do I reactivate my Jira account?
When you reactivate an account, the account is fully restored and active.
To reactivate an account:
- From your organization at admin.atlassian.com, select Directory > Managed accounts.
- Click Edit account next to the user’s account.
- From the user’s account page, click Reactivate account.
8 мая 2020 г.
How do I find inactive users in Jira?
You can’t search for inactive users if using the basic search: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-37935. But if you know the exact username, and you’re using the advanced search in Jira, this should work. If you find it is not, please let me know what version of Jira you are using.
How do I enable a user in Confluence?
If its an internal user, simply navigate to the confluence configuration, go to users, find the user and enable them.
How do I see inactive users in Confluence?
List users by previous login date
- For Confluence 4.0.x – 5.1.x: SELECT username, prevsuccessdate FROM logininfo ORDER BY prevsuccessdate;
- For Confluence 5.2.x and above: SELECT cu. user_name, li. PREVsuccessdate FROM logininfo li JOIN user_mapping um ON um. user_key = li. username JOIN cwd_user cu ON um. username = cu.
How do I activate a user in Jira?
To activate these users, you need to make sure they can log in to Jira – that means they must be in a group that allows login (e.g. the default group is “jira users”). If you’re not sure what your login group(s) are, go to Admin -> Global permissions and look for the “users” permission.
How do I delete my Atlassian account?
To delete an account: Log in to your Account settings at https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile. Select Account preferences from the left navigation. From the Delete your account section, click the Delete account button.