How do I reference a Jira issue in Confluence?
Click on Insert and check on JIRA Issue/Filter Macro, type AI-1001 and press enter and click Insert. This Inserts the JIRA key on the page. If you want to link a confluence page on a JIRA Issue, click on link under “More” and select Confluence Page tab for a corresponding wiki page to be linked on that issue.
How do I mention an issue in a Jira comment?
Mentioning Jira issues does work already, it just is a bit buggy! All you have to do is put the Ticket ID like TML-384 in the description or comment field, followed by a white space. The white space or line break is necessary, otherwise it does not work.
How do I link a Confluence page to a Jira issue?
When you are in the JIRA issue itself, you can use More > Link > select Confluence page >input the tiny link in the URL or search for a page. Recommend using the tiny link because if your confluence page moves, then the link won’t break vs using the URL of the confluence page.
How do I add JIRA to Confluence?
Just use the Insert Jira Issue dialog. You can find it in the Insert menu or use the keyboard shortcut, ‘command/control + shift + j’. Tip: Paste Jira filter URLs directly into the search box. Confluence will convert the URL to JQL on-the-fly.
How does Jira work with Confluence?
Here’s how it works: Create a Confluence page using the Product Requirements Blueprint. Choose the placeholder text ‘Link to Jira epic or feature’ and choose Create new issue to create your epic in Jira. Collaborate with your team to define your stories and save the page.
Is confluence included in Jira?
76% of Jira Software customers said they shipped projects faster after adding Confluence. Learn how you can use Jira and Confluence to manage agile projects with organized workflows, task tracking, and integrated documentation management.
How do I comment on a ticket in Jira?
Add an inline comment
- Highlight the text you want to comment on.
- Choose the add comment button that appears above the highlighted text.
- Type your comment and choose Save (Ctrl+S or ⌘+S)
How do I link issues in Jira?
Create an issue link
- Open the issue that you want to link to.
- Click more (•••) > Link > Jira Issue (or click the quick-add button in the new issue view)
- Choose the type of issue link (for example, “this issue is blocked by…”).
- Specify the issue(s) you want to link to by either:
What is the JIRA issue key?
Issue keys are unique identifiers for every piece of work you track with Jira. They are easily recognizable and quick to remember. You’ll see issue keys: On issues themselves, as a label.
What is difference between Jira and Confluence?
While Jira is great at helping your team plan and track all the work that goes into your software, Confluence gives you a single place to organize all of this additional content that’s created along the way. Confluence eliminates the need to store documentation in multiple places like shared drives or file folders.
How do I add a link to Jira description?
To add a shortcut link using the ‘Insert Link’ dialog:
- Choose Link > Advanced and enter or paste the shortcut link into the Link field (shortcut links are case-insensitive)
- Modify or enter link text (this is the text that will appear on the page)
- Choose Insert.
How do I create a link in Confluence?
Link to a page
- Choose Link > Search then enter part of the page name. …
- Choose Link > Recently viewed and select a page from the list.
- Type [ and enter part of the page name, then select the page from the list.
- Paste the URL of the page onto your page (Confluence will automatically create the link).
Can Jira and Confluence use the same database?
Confluence and JIRA can be both connected to the same database, However, each application needs to be connected to its own database schema.