How do you quote a comment in Jira?
if you hover with the mouse over a comment, you will see a chain-link-sign. Right click on this icon, copy this link to the clipboard and paste this link to the new comment.
What do I reply to a comment?
5 Rules for Responding to Comments
- Be genuinely happy to receive comments. Thanking the person for taking the time to comment is a no-brainer—yet it’s often overlooked. …
- Size matters. Sometimes short and sweet (like a simple, “Thanks!”) is all that’s really required. …
- Respond ASAP. …
- Don’t link in comments. …
- Spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck.
How do you reply to a comment on Weverse?
There’s always an option of ‘Reply’ under each comment. Tap on it and reply.
How do I send an email to a Jira comment?
JIRA does have a Share button on every issue. So, you could copy the comment in question, click the share button, type the intended email address and paste the comment in. That sends a JIRA email with the link to the JIRA issue as well as the comment you pasted in.
How do you quote a message in a team?
How to quote a message in Microsoft Teams
- Copy the message.
- On your keyboard press “Shift” + “>”
- Paste the original message and then type your own message.
- Press Enter twice and to type your message after the quote.
How do you quote in Confluence?
Quoting page content or coworkers’ comments is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Highlight your text. As you’re reviewing in Confluence, just highlight text that you want to provide feedback on.
- Click the Quote in comment button. You’ll notice that a button appears above the text you’ve highlighted.
- Provide your feedback.
How do you reply to a beautiful comment?
If you want to respond in a simple way and thank your date or partner for the compliment, you can say:
- “Thanks so much – I really appreciate you saying that.”
- “Thank you – that was really sweet to say.”
- “Wow, thanks so much.”
- “Thanks – that means a lot.”
How do you give good comments?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
How do you reply to nice pictures?
I think the best response is a simple “Thank you.” If you have better photos than the ones they’re complimenting, you might even say, “Thanks – I’d love to show you some of my better work too.” But always be thankful for the compliment even if you don’t feel the work is as good as they think it is.
Does BTS respond to Weverse?
The BTS singer gave BTS fans relationship advice
While V could not sleep, he replied to fans’ posts on Weverse and gave them relationship advice. All of the interactions were super wholesome, and showed how much respect fans and the members of BTS have for each other.
How do you reply to a comment on Tiktok?
In order to craft your own reply, simply tap on the comment you want to reply to. That will open up a text box where you can write your reply. You’ll know you’ve done it correctly if the text box reads “Reply to [username]” before you start typing.
Does BTS use Weverse?
TXT. Big Hit boy group TXT opened their official fan community on Weverse in June 2019. They were also the first ever artist to be on Weverse. Weverse offers a monthly, on-demand subscription called Behind which offers photos and videos of TXT, as well as BTS.
How do I email an issue in Jira?
Jira provides the following default mail handlers:
- Create a new issue or add a comment to an existing issue.
- Add a comment from the non quoted email body.
- Add a comment with the entire email body.
- Create a new issue from each email message.
- Add a comment before a specified marker or separator in the email body.
How do I configure incoming mail handler in Jira?
Configure a mail handler
Select Mail > Incoming Mail. Click Add incoming mail handler (or click Edit next to an existing mail handler). Select the default server, or choose a server if additional ones have been configured.
How do I change the default reporter in Jira?
Check for a permission called “Modify Reporter” and grant access to users who should have access to change the reporter. Once you do that you can also set up automation rules in JSD to change the reporter value automatically after the ticket is created.