You can select multiple contiguous issues by clicking the first issue, holding down the shift key and clicking the last issue. To select issues that aren’t next to each other just hold down the control (Windows) or command key (Mac) and select the issues individually.
How do I bulk edit issues in Jira?
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Stop Watching Issues, and select Next.
- Review your bulk operation, and select Confirm when you are happy with the operation.
How do I download all issues in Jira?
Here’s how you can export issues in Jira
- Stop your Jira instance.
- Enter the <jira-home> directory and find the jira-config. properties file. …
- Now it’s time to edit the file and add a parameter in a new line: jira. export. …
- Save the configuration file. Close it.
- Restart Jira.
How do I close multiple issues in Jira?
And your multiple issues can be closed.
Please follow below steps:
- Search all the issues/stories you want to close (Using JQL) …
- Click on ‘Tools’ option. …
- Select all issues and click on next.
How do I bulk cancel Jira tickets?
3 answers. Run a search for them, then select “bulk edit” from the search options menu. Bulk edit will offer you “transition” as well as “edit” options, so you can move the selected issues through the workflow to closed, or edit to “mark” them as closed. Note – you need the global permission to bulk edit.
How do I bulk link issues in Jira?
Using Jira Cloud…
- Find the Issues you want to bulk link to another issue.
- Click Advanced query. Copy the JQL statement. ( …
- Find the issue you want to link to. Click Link, pick the Link type, then –> Search for an Issue –> Advanced.
- Paste the JQL. Click the top checkbox to select all.
How do I download more than 1000 issues in Jira?
- Run a search on the issue navigator to get all the issues need to be exported (Example below contains 200k+ issues).
- Export the first 1000 issues using the standard export feature (Export > Excel)
- Open the exported CSV files and manually consolidate them if necessary.
How do I export data from Jira?
For exporting issues you can export to .csv by following these steps:
- Go to the board or project you wish to export.
- On the left side, click on Issues.
- On the top right of your screen, click on “View all issues and filters”
- On the top right of your screen, click on the “Export” drop down.
How do I extract reports in Jira?
In your plan, click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan. From the switch report menu, select Releases or Scope. If necessary, click and configure the display settings of the report. Click the Export button > select the location where you want to save the CSV file.
How do I delete all issues in Jira?
Once you have that list you can go Tools > Bulk Change: All x issues. You’ll enter the Bulk Operation wizard. Tick the checkbox at the top of the table to select all issues, then click Next and then Delete and then Confirm.
How do I delete an issue in Jira?
Delete issue in JIRA really is delete.
Please follow the steps below:
- Login to JIRA as administrator.
- Click on Cogwheel icon.
- Click on Projects.
- Select the project you need.
- Click on Permissions (left menu)
- Click on Actions button.
- Select Edit permissions.
- Search for ‘Delete issues’ permission, then click on ‘add’ next to it.
How do I bulk assign a test case in Jira?
1. The other way to bulk assign test cases is to click on the button at the top left of the interface. A pop-up/modal will appear displaying a range of options to help bulk assign test cases.