How do I delete a Sprint board in Jira?
Go to the project where your board is located, then select your board from the Board menu.
- Click Reports, then select Sprint Report.
- Select the relevant sprint from the sprint drop-down.
- Select > Delete sprint.
How do I remove myself from a Jira project?
In JIRA and JIRA core you goto administration -> user management -> (enter your admin password) -> search for the username -> click on the 3 dots after the name -> select “delete user” -> confirm -> done. If you are not an admin, you have to ask your admin.
How do I change the board settings in Jira?
Go to your board, then select more ( ) > Board settings. On the board settings screen, click any of the names in the Administrators field (a ‘pencil’ icon will appear when you hover over them). Enter the names of the desired users or groups. If you start typing the name, a list of users and groups will be suggested.
How do I delete an issue in Jira?
Delete issue in JIRA really is delete.
Please follow the steps below:
- Login to JIRA as administrator.
- Click on Cogwheel icon.
- Click on Projects.
- Select the project you need.
- Click on Permissions (left menu)
- Click on Actions button.
- Select Edit permissions.
- Search for ‘Delete issues’ permission, then click on ‘add’ next to it.
How do I complete a sprint in Jira?
To end the active sprint:
- Click the Agile link’s down-arrow in the top navigation bar, then select your preferred board from the resulting dropdown menu.
- Click Active sprints.
- If necessary, select the sprint you want to complete from the sprint dropdown.
- Click the Complete Sprint button.
Where is board settings in Jira?
If you are a board administrator or a Jira administrator, you can change the administrators of a board. See Permissions overview for more information. Go to the desired board, then click Board > Configure.29 мая 2018 г.
How do I change the owner of a board in Jira?
JIRA should offer “Shared Filters”. Click the cog wheel to the right and choose “Change owner”. Set the new owner for the shared filter. This will automatically also change the ownership of the board.
How do boards work in Jira?
A board displays issues from one or more projects, giving you a flexible way of viewing, managing, and reporting on work in progress. There are two types of boards in Jira Software: Scrum board — for teams that plan their work in sprints.
How do I bulk delete in Jira?
Delete multiple issues
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Delete Issues, and select Next.
- If available, decide whether you’d like to send email notifications.
How do I delete Jira history?
You can use these in the scriptrunner plugin. Install in JIRA and then go to script Fragment section of the plugin. Select the update history class/method and put this code.
- Delete comment.
- Clone ticket (history isn’t cloned to the new ticket)
- Remove the original ticket.
How do I delete a child issue in Jira?
How to delete a sub-task issue type
- Select > Issues.
- Under ISSUE TYPES, select Sub-tasks.
- Find the relevant sub-task issue type and click Delete.