A queue is a list of issues that are displayed based on a set of criteria. JIRA Service Desk provides some pre-configured queues that sort issues for your team. You can create additional custom queues to further optimize the view for the agents.
How do I create a queue in Jira?
To create a new queue:
- Choose Projects at the top of the screen.
- Choose the service desk project you want to configure.
- Click the Deviniti queues on the left side. Go to Deviniti queues with Queues for Jira Service Desk app.
- Click + on the left side. …
- Configure the following: …
- Click Save.
What are the different status in Jira?
Here’s a list of the statuses that come with JIRA products, depending on what projects you’ve created on your site.
- Open. The issue is open and ready for the assignee to start work on it.
- In Progress. This issue is being actively worked on at the moment by the assignee.
- Done. …
- To Do. …
- In Review. …
- Under review. …
- Approved. …
How does Jira define SLA?
Using SLAs in Jira Service Desk
- Go to SLAs section in Project settings and click + Create SLA.
- Type in the name of the metric and select the conditions that will trigger the SLA timer to start, pause, and stop.
- Define the time goals for issues: …
- Click Create to add new SLA metric to the list.
What is difference between Atlassian and JIRA?
The two separate products from the same company – Atlassian. let us discuss some of the major difference: JIRA is a fully customizable platform for organizing teams around tasks, projects, and initiatives. … Confluence has easy integration with JIRA, so these assets become an integrated piece.
What JIRA is used for?
This software is used for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management. The name “JIRA” is actually inherited from the Japanese word “Gojira” which means “Godzilla”. The basic use of this tool is to track issue and bugs related to your software and Mobile apps. It is also used for project management.
What are issues in Jira?
In Jira, teams use issues to track individual pieces of work that must be completed. Depending on how your team uses Jira, an issue could represent a project task, a helpdesk ticket, a leave request form, etc. In Jira Software, issues typically represent things like big features, user requirements, and software bugs.
How do I create a SLA report in Jira?
To view your service desk’s reports or create new ones, select Reports in your service desk project sidebar. You must be an administrator to create or edit reports. If your SLA goals use overlapping JQL filters, your custom SLA reports may be inaccurate. Read more about setting up SLA goals.29 мая 2018 г.
How do I create a report in Jira Service Desk?
Jira Service Desk tracks requests by time.
To create a report to see your average resolution by issue type:
- From your service desk project, go to Reports.
- Click New report.
- Enter “Resolution by issue type” as the Name.
- Add the following series and click Create:
21 мая 2019 г.
Why Confluence is used in Jira?
While Jira is great at helping your team plan and track all the work that goes into your software, Confluence gives you a single place to organize all of this additional content that’s created along the way. Confluence eliminates the need to store documentation in multiple places like shared drives or file folders.
How much does Jira cost?
The Standard plan costs $7 per user, per month and accommodates up to 5,000 users, has unlimited single project automation and has a 250 GB file storage space. The Premium plan costs $14 per user, per month and includes additional features, such as audit logs, unlimited storage and 24/7 premium support.
Is Jira free?
We offer a Free plan for Jira Software for up to 10 users, 2GB of storage, and Community Support. If you’d like to add more than 10 users or get access to more support and storage, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial of our Standard or Premium plan.