Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards makes creating custom dashboards quick and easy, so you can focus on your projects instead of hunting down data. Slice & dice real-time data in both Jira and Confluence. Apply quick filters to focus on data combinations that matter.
How do I use rich filters in Jira?
Create a Rich Filter
- Open the Issues menu at the top of the screen and select the Manage rich filters option.
- Click on the Create Rich Filter button at the top-right of your screen to open the Create Rich Filter dialog box.
- Fill the two mandatory fields: Enter a name for your Rich Filter. …
- Click the Create button.
What are filters in Jira?
A filter is a saved issue search. Jira users can search for issues using different criteria in basic or advanced search, and then save their results as a filter, becoming the filter’s owner. … If the filter is private, only the owner and Jira admin can view and modify it.
How do I create a Smart Filter in Jira?
Click on the Add Smart Filter button at the top-right of the page. Insert a name, select at least one tag type and click on Create button. Select a color and/or insert a label (depending on which Tag Types you have selected for your smart filter), insert a JQL for the clause and click the Add button.
How do I use quick filters in Jira?
Editing Quick Filters
- Go to the desired board, then click Board > Configure.
- Click the Quick Filters tab.
- Edit the Quick Filters, as described below and in the screenshot (below). Add a new Quick Filter. In the blue area, type the Name, JQL, and a Description (optional), then click the Add button.
How do I filter in Jira?
Creating Filters in Jira
In order to create a filter, go to Issues > Search for Issues to define your search. Make sure to execute it to confirm that the syntax is correct. Finally, click Save as and choose a name for your new filter. That’s all there is to it!
How do I create a dashboard in Jira?
Create your dashboard
- From your project in Jira click Dashboards and View all Dashboards.
- In the top right you can click on Create dashboard.
- Fill in the name.
- Start from a blank dashboard.
- For Shared with select Public and click Add.
- Click Create.
How do I change the filter owner in Jira?
Changing Jira Dashboard and Filter Owners
- Jira Administration > System.
- Shared Items > Shared filters / Shared dashboards.
- Search by Dashboard or Filter name and/or owner.
- Select admin gear at right > Change Owner.
- Change Owner: Name of Dashboard > select new owner.
- Select “Change owner” button.
- The Owner is now changed.
How do I change filters in Jira?
Editing a board’s filter
- Click Projects, then select the relevant project.
- Select more ( ) in the top right corner > Board settings.
- In the General tab: To change the filter’s JQL query, click Edit Filter Query. To change the filter’s name, description, or shares, click Edit Filter Shares.
What is the Fixversion in Jira?
Although it can be useful for tracking problems, it isn’t used very often in Jira. Fix version is the version where you plan on releasing a feature or bugfix to customers. This field is used for release planning, monitoring progress and velocity, and is used widely in reporting. This is most likely the field you want.
How do I change the view of a board in Jira?
Access board settings
- Go to your board, then select more ( ) > Board settings.
- On the Board settings screen, select the desired tab (Columns, Swimlanes, etc).
What is a JIRA dashboard?
Your dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira. … You can create a personal dashboard and add gadgets to keep track of assignments and issues you’re working on. Dashboards are designed to display gadgets that help you organize your projects, assignments, and achievements in different charts.
How do I add a table filter in Confluence?
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Table Filter and Charts for Confluence via search.
How do you explain Jira in interview?
JIRA Interview Questions And Answers
- Able to track project progress from time to time.
- JIRA use-cases include project management, feature implementation, bug tracking, etc.
- Work-flow can be easily customized as per our requirement.
How do you put filters on a Kanban board?
- goto Administer Project.
- click on Versions.
- create for each milestone one version.
- go back to the Kanban board.
- configure the board.
- click on Quick-Filters.
- add per milestone one filter with this JQL: fixedVersion = “milestone x”
- you are done.
What are Swimlanes in Jira?
The Atlassian Community is here for you. A swimlane is a horizontal categorization of issues in the Active sprints of a Scrum board, or on a Kanban board. You could use swimlanes to help you distinguish tasks from different workstreams, users, application areas, etc.29 мая 2018 г.