WHAT ARE NEXT-GEN PROJECTS? Next-Generation Jira Projects are an Atlassian Cloud feature designed to allow teams to collaborate on projects with an emphasis on being able to quickly tailor their board, fields, and other features without requiring a Jira Admin to make the changes.
What’s the latest version of Jira?
View all versions
- 8.7. 8.7.1. 09-Feb-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.6. 8.6.1. 08-Jan-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.5. 8.5. 9 (long term support)? 11-Oct-2020. …
- 8.4. 8.4.3. 07-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.3. 8.3.5. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.2. 8.2.6. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.1. 8.1.3. 15-Sep-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.0. 8.0.3. 09-Jul-2019. Release notes.
What’s new in JIRA software cloud?
We’ve improved backlog planning in next-gen with the new epic panel to make work breakdown more efficient. Quickly add work to an epic using drag and drop. Create new epics and view the progress of an existing epic. Filter your backlog view by selecting one or multiple epics.
How do I create a next generation project in Jira?
Create a next-gen project
- Choose Projects > Create project.
- In Choose project type > click Select next-gen.
- Under Template, select Change template and choose either Scrum or Kanban.
What is the purpose of using Jira?
Use Jira to Plan, Track, and Work faster. Jira is an issue-tracking tool that’s mainly used by software developers to track, organize, and prioritize bugs, new features, and improvements for certain software releases. Here at K15t Software, we carefully organize the development process for every Scroll add-on.
Can we install Jira for free?
Other ways to install Jira:
Evaluation – get your free trial up and running in no time. Zip – install Jira manually from a zip file. Linux – install Jira on a Linux operating system.
Does Jira have a free version?
We offer a Free plan for Jira Software for up to 10 users, 2GB of storage, and Community Support. If you’d like to add more than 10 users or get access to more support and storage, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial of our Standard or Premium plan. … You can add and remove users as your team changes.
What is the meaning of Jira?
Jira is a software application used for issue tracking and project management. The tool, developed by the Australian software company Atlassian, has become widely used by agile development teams to track bugs, stories, epics, and other tasks.
What are the features of JIRA?
Overview of Jira Features
- Customizable workflows.
- Unlimited custom fields.
- Bugs and defect management.
- Seamless source and issue integration.
- Search and filtering.
- Advanced reporting.
- Customizable dashboards and wallboards.
- Advanced security and administration.
How do I upgrade Jira?
If you’re using Jira Service Management, you can update it directly in the UI, without downloading a separate installer.
- Go to Administration ( ) > Applications > Versions and licenses.
- Update Jira Service Management. This will automatically update Jira Service Management to a compatible version.
What is a Next Gen project?
Next-gen projects are the newest projects in Jira Software. They’re perfect for small, autonomous teams that want to quickly jump in and get started, without the need for a Jira admin. … NOTE: To use a next-gen board, you need to create a next-gen Scrum or Kanban project.
How do I convert Next Generation project to Classic in Jira?
Currently, there is no way to convert next-gen to classic projects. You will have to bulk move issues from next-gen to classic projects. Yes, you can disable the option for others to create next-gen projects.
What is next gen software?
The company develops and sells electronic health record (EHR) software and practice management systems to the healthcare industry. NextGen Healthcare also provides population health, financial management, and clinical solutions for medical and dental practices.
Why is jira so popular?
Jira software is popular in the agile world due to its well-managed workflow mapping and issue tracking ability. To support agile development cycle it has Scrum and Kanban boards along with various reports.
How do I manage projects in jira?
Use Jira Core for project management
- About the project management template.
- Keep things moving. Use the Jira Core board to quickly view the status of your issues and determine what needs to come next. …
- Add project milestones using versions. …
- Reporting. …
- Customize issues. …
- Example of a project management project for an IT team.
Can you write test cases in Jira?
While JIRA wasn’t designed to serve as a Test Case Management, it can be configured to support test case management in a couple of different ways. The JIRA platform is, at its core, our workflow engine that allows you to track issues or tasks through a predefined, highly customizable workflow.21 мая 2020 г.