What are common issues types that are created and tracked via Jira?
Jira Core (business projects) issue types
- Task. A task represents work that needs to be done.
- Subtask. A subtask is a piece of work that is required to complete a task. …
- Epic. A big user story that needs to be broken down. …
- Bug. A bug is a problem which impairs or prevents the functions of a product.
- Story. …
- Task. …
- Subtask. …
Can you create custom reports in Jira?
You can use eazyBI reports and charts plugin for JIRA to build custom reports from both standard JIRA fields as well as custom fields. … It lets you visually design your report in Microsoft Word, and fill in the data you need from JIRA using simple to set up point and click rules.
What are the following general reports generated as and when required for analyzing issues?
General reports generated as and when required for analyzing issues includes: Average Age Report. Created vs Resolved issue Report. Pie Chart Report.
How does Jira version report work?
The Version Report shows your team’s progress towards the completion of a version. The Version Report also shows you the predicted Release Date, based on your team’s average rate of progress (velocity) since the start of the version, and the estimated amount of work remaining.
Can you write test cases in Jira?
While JIRA wasn’t designed to serve as a Test Case Management, it can be configured to support test case management in a couple of different ways. The JIRA platform is, at its core, our workflow engine that allows you to track issues or tasks through a predefined, highly customizable workflow.21 мая 2020 г.
What is the Fixversion in Jira?
Although it can be useful for tracking problems, it isn’t used very often in Jira. Fix version is the version where you plan on releasing a feature or bugfix to customers. This field is used for release planning, monitoring progress and velocity, and is used widely in reporting. This is most likely the field you want.
How do I extract reports in Jira?
In your plan, click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan. From the switch report menu, select Releases or Scope. If necessary, click and configure the display settings of the report. Click the Export button > select the location where you want to save the CSV file.
How do I create a custom gadget in Jira?
Go to the dashboard by selecting the Dashboards link in the header. If you don’t already have a dashboard, select Manage Dashboards from the dropdown, then Create new dashboard. Once your dashboard is created, on the dashboard, select Add Gadget. Use the gadget wizard to choose the gadgets you want to add.
How do I create a test report in Jira?
Test Execution Report
- Click on Projects in main bar in Jira and select project from list.
- Click on Test Reports on left side menu.
- Choose the Test Execution Report.
What are the three types of reports in Jira?
Types of Reports in Jira
- Time tracking reports.
- Scrum project reports.
- Kanban project reports.
- Pie Chart Reports.
- Created vs. resolved issue reports.
- Version workload reports.
- Version time tracking reports.
Is Jira a reporting tool?
Reporting helps you track and analyze your team’s work throughout a project. Jira Software has a range of reports that you can use to show information about your project, versions, epics, sprints, and issues.
What is Jira Workflow?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.
What is the latest version of JIRA software?
View all versions
- 8.7. 8.7.1. 09-Feb-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.6. 8.6.1. 08-Jan-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.5. 8.5. 9 (long term support)? 11-Oct-2020. …
- 8.4. 8.4.3. 07-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.3. 8.3.5. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.2. 8.2.6. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.1. 8.1.3. 15-Sep-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.0. 8.0.3. 09-Jul-2019. Release notes.
How do I add a report to confluence in Jira?
- Step 1 – Link your Confluence Instance with your JIRA Instance. …
- Step 2 – Find the URL of the particular JIRA / JIRA Agile Report that you want to bring into confluence. …
- Step 3 – Register the JIRA / JIRA Agile Report into Confluence. …
- Step 4 – Add the JIRA / JIRA Agile Report into a Confluence Page.
Which report shows a summary of all versions of the project?
The “Project Summary” report displays a summary of the project dates, durations, costs, work and task status.