Attachments are stored under the data directory in JIRA application home directory as explained here.
How do I see attachments in Jira?
From service project sidebar, select Project settings > General in the Extension for Jira Service Management section. Go to the Show Attachments section. Set the state of Show attachments switch to on.
Where are JIRA plugins stored?
<jira-application-dir>/ atlassian-jira/ WEB-INF/lib/ This is the directory where plugins built on Atlassian’s Plugin Framework 1 (i.e. ‘Plugins 1’ plugins) are stored. If you are installing a new ‘Plugins 1’ plugin, you will need to deploy it into this directory.29 мая 2018 г.
Where do I find Jira settings?
Changing the user default settings
- Log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission.
- Choose > System > Default user preferences to open the User Default Settings page.
- Click the Edit default values button. The User Default Settings window displays.
- Make the changes you wish to apply. …
- Click the Update button.
Where are confluence attachments stored?
By default, Confluence stores attachments in the attachments directory within the configured Confluence home folder.
How do I manually install a JIRA plugin?
Once you have downloaded or created your add-on JAR file, follow these steps to install it to JIRA:
- Shut down JIRA.
- Copy your JAR file (e.g., example_plugin. jar) into the directory: …
- Start JIRA.
- Confirm the installation by going to Administration > Manage Add-ons.
Where is Jira database configuration?
Locate the dbconfig. xml file at the root of your JIRA home directory, the default locations are: C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRA (on Windows) or. /var/atlassian/application-data/jira (on Linux)
How do I change notification settings in Jira?
To change your notification preferences:
- Go to your avatar (the ‘Profile’ menu) at the top of the page and choose Profile.
- Click Notifications, then Edit notification preferences, on the right.
- Choose an option from How would you like Bamboo to send you notifications. …
- Choose an Email format option.
- Click Save.
24 мая 2016 г.
How do I change the language in Jira?
Changing the default language
Select General Configuration to open the Administration page. Click the ‘Edit Settings’ button, then select the appropriate language in the drop-down box next to ‘Default language’. Any additional languages you have installed will appear in the list. See Translating Jira.29 мая 2018 г.
How do I create an application link in Jira?
Create an application link
Log in to Jira as a user with ‘Jira Administrator’ permissions. Choose > Products. Select Application Links in the left menu. Enter the URL of the application you want to link to, then click Create new link.
How do I view attachments in Confluence?
You can display a file that’s attached to a different page of the same Confluence site, if you know the name of the file. To display an image attached to a different page: Go to Insert > Files and choose the Search on other pages. Enter the name of the file.