Choose Administration ( ) > System. Select Import & Export > Backup System to open the Backup Jira data page. As shown in the screenshot above, the backup will be stored within the export subdirectory of the Jira application home directory.
Where are Jira attachments stored?
Attachments are stored under the data directory in JIRA application home directory as explained here.
How do I restore a backup in Jira?
Choose Administration ( ) > System. Select Import & Export > Restore System to open the Restore Jira applications data from Backup page. In the ‘File name’ field, type the file name of the zipped XML backup file generated by Jira.
Where is the JIRA database?
According to dbconfig under c:program filesatlassianapplication datajira on the server that Tomcat is installed on the database is stored on server ‘x’ and is a MS SQL server.
Where are confluence backups stored?
Confluence backs up your data regularly into a zipped XML file. By default, this backup is performed at 2.00 a.m. each day and the backup files are stored in the backups folder under the Confluence Home directory.
How do I view attachments in Jira?
From service project sidebar, select Project settings > General in the Extension for Jira Service Management section. Go to the Show Attachments section. Set the state of Show attachments switch to on.
How do I enable attachments in Jira?
Edit attachment settings
- Choose > System.
- Select Advanced > Attachments.
- Click Edit Settings, which opens the Edit Attachment Settings dialog.
- In Attachment Size, specify the maximum attachment size. …
- (Optional) In Enable Thumbnails, choose ON to display image attachments as thumbnails on an issue.
Can we backup data in JIRA cloud?
Choose Administration ( ) > System. Select Import & Export > Backup System to open the Backup Jira data page. As shown in the screenshot above, the backup will be stored within the export subdirectory of the Jira application home directory. … Click the ‘Backup’ button and wait while your Jira data is backed up.
What is an event in Jira?
Jira uses an event-listener mechanism to alert the system that something has happened, and to perform appropriate action (e.g. send an email notification) based on the event that has occurred. … Some events are fired by Jira internally — e.g. an Issue Updated or Issue Moved event.
How do I backup a project in Jira cloud?
How to create a backup for Jira Cloud
- Choose > System.
- In the IMPORT AND EXPORT section, click Backup manager.
- Under Backup for cloud, select Create backup for cloud.
How do I connect to a database in Jira?
Jira configuration tool
- Run the Jira configuration tool as follows: Windows: Open a command prompt and run config. …
- Navigate to the Database tab and set Database type to MySQL.
- Fill out the fields, as described in the Database connection fields section below.
- Test your connection and save.
- Restart Jira.
What type of database does Jira use?
Jira requires a relational database to store its issue data. If you are setting up a completely new Jira installation, the Jira setup wizard will configure a database connection for you to either Jira’s internal H2 or an external database. Jira’s internal H2 database is suitable for evaluation purposes.
Does Jira use SQL?
The JIRA database is built for data storage, not reporting or querying. As an example, take a simple custom field – the SQL for answering “What components are on ABC-123” involves joining at least six tables together. … JQL: The Most Flexible Way to Search JIRA (1/4)
How do I restore a confluence backup?
To restore data from an XML backup located in your Confluence installation:
- Copy your XML backup zip file into the restore directory in your Confluence home directory. …
- Choose the cog icon , then choose General Configuration under Confluence Administration.
- Choose Backup and Restore in the left-hand panel.
How does confluence store data?
By default, attachments, extensions, and configuration files are stored in the Confluence Home Directory that is configured when Confluence is first installed. … Optionally, attachments can be configured to be stored in the database instead of the Confluence home directory. See Attachment Storage Configuration.
How do I backup a confluence space?
To back up all data of your Confluence instance:
- Do either of the following: If your site has multiple Cloud applications, choose the cog icon at the top right, then choose Confluence Admin. …
- If you want to include attachments, select Back up attachments.
- Choose Create Backup.