The logs are written to the log subdirectory of your Jira application home directory (or elsewhere if you have configured a different location). You can view the location of the atlassian-jira. log in the ‘File Paths’ section of the system information page.
How do I view Jira logs?
How to access JIRA Server Logs
- Go to the directory where you have installed JIRA on your server. …
- For UNIX server : If the directory name is JIRA. …
- For Windows server : You can access logs from C:Program FilesAtlassianJIRAlogscatalina<Date>.log and C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRAlogatlassian-jira.log.
Where do I find Jira version?
You can check Jira Software version on the footer of any page in JIRA. It will be written in grey font. Or you can go to Applicatons->Versions and Licenses. You can see there the verisons of Jira Software, Jira Service Desk and Jira Core.
How do I see total logged hours in Jira?
To show the Time Tracking section, click Open Tempo on the right-hand side. In the Time Tracking section of the Jira Issue view, the Logged bar indicates the total time that has been logged on the issue. You can log time on the issue by clicking the plus sign and filling in the Log Time dialog box.
How do I find my home in Jira?
If Jira was installed using the automated Windows or Linux installers, the default location of the Jira home directory is:
- C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRA (on Windows) or.
- /var/atlassian/application-data/JIRA (on Linux)
What is audit log in Jira?
The auditing feature tracks key activities in Jira products. These activities are recorded in an audit log that can be viewed in the Jira administration console. This can be a handy tool in helping you diagnose problems in Jira products or used for security purposes.
What is latest version of Jira?
View all versions
- 8.7. 8.7.1. 09-Feb-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.6. 8.6.1. 08-Jan-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.5. 8.5. 9 (long term support)? 11-Oct-2020. …
- 8.4. 8.4.3. 07-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.3. 8.3.5. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.2. 8.2.6. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.1. 8.1.3. 15-Sep-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.0. 8.0.3. 09-Jul-2019. Release notes.
How do I find my confluence version?
To find out what version of Confluence your Confluence Cloud site is running, go to > About Confluence.
How do I know what version?
How to check which version of Windows you’re running
- Click the Start button.
- Type “winver” in the search box and press Enter.
- You should see the About Windows box with your Windows version information.
- Click the Start button.
- Click the Settings icon (which looks like a gear and is above the power icon).
- Click “System.”
What is time spent in Jira?
You can find the time spent on status by going to Report -> Control Chart -> select the status you want to see -> then identify the story number you want the time for ; It will show you the time spent on each status per story. You can use Status Time add-on.
How do I use JQL in Jira?
JQL stands for JIRA Query Language (not to be confused with Java Query Language).
Search JIRA like a boss with JQL
- Click Issues > Search for issue.
- Click Edit (If you have a search in progress)
- Click Advanced Searching.
How do I run a report in Jira?
To access reports in JIRA, the user should go to Project → choose Specific project. The following screenshot shows how to navigate to a specific project. Click on the Reports icon on the left side of the page. It will display all the reports supported by JIRA.
Where is Confluence home directory?
Finding the home directory
When Confluence is running you can find the location of the home directory in > General Configuration > System Information > Confluence Information – Confluence Home.
How do I set home in Jira?
- Use the JIRA configuration tool to change the location of your JIRA home directory. Edit the jira-applications.properties file. …
- Set an environment variable in your operating system. Set an environment variable named JIRA_HOME in your operating system whose value is the location of your JIRA home directory.
Where is Jira application properties?
properties file located in <jira-home> directory as is also outlined in Advanced JIRA application configuration. You can also use the jira-config.