properties file located in
Where is Jira database configuration?
Locate the dbconfig. xml file at the root of your JIRA home directory, the default locations are: C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRA (on Windows) or. /var/atlassian/application-data/jira (on Linux)
Where are Jira logs located?
Log file location
The logs are written to the log subdirectory of your Jira application home directory (or elsewhere if you have configured a different location). You can view the location of the atlassian-jira. log in the ‘File Paths’ section of the system information page.
What is JIRA home directory?
The Jira home directory contains key data that help define how Jira works. This document outlines the purpose of the various files and subdirectories within the Jira home directory. … C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRA (on Windows) or. /var/atlassian/application-data/JIRA (on Linux)
Where are Confluence plugins stored?
All Confluence plugins are stored in the database. To allow for quicker access to classes contained within the plugin JARs, Confluence will cache these plugins in the plugin-cache directory.
How do I connect to a database in Jira?
Jira configuration tool
- Run the Jira configuration tool as follows: Windows: Open a command prompt and run config. …
- Navigate to the Database tab and set Database type to MySQL.
- Fill out the fields, as described in the Database connection fields section below.
- Test your connection and save.
- Restart Jira.
What is the Fixversion in Jira?
Although it can be useful for tracking problems, it isn’t used very often in Jira. Fix version is the version where you plan on releasing a feature or bugfix to customers. This field is used for release planning, monitoring progress and velocity, and is used widely in reporting. This is most likely the field you want.
What is audit log in Jira?
The auditing feature tracks key activities in Jira products. These activities are recorded in an audit log that can be viewed in the Jira administration console. This can be a handy tool in helping you diagnose problems in Jira products or used for security purposes.
How do I install Jira?
Install a Jira application
- Download Jira. Download the installer for your operating system:
- Run the installer.
- Choose set up method. Choose I’ll set it up myself.
- Connect to your database. …
- Set application properties. …
- Enter your license. …
- Create your administrator account. …
- Set up email notifications.
How do I set home in Jira?
- Use the JIRA configuration tool to change the location of your JIRA home directory. Edit the jira-applications.properties file. …
- Set an environment variable in your operating system. Set an environment variable named JIRA_HOME in your operating system whose value is the location of your JIRA home directory.
How do I change the homepage in Jira?
Take a look at Set your site homepage:
- Go to > Site administration (or. > User management if you’re not using the new Jira experience yet)
- Choose Application access in the left panel.
- Hit the User defaults button at the top-right of the page.
- Pick the default application under the Homepage heading.
- Hit Set defaults.
How do I manually install a JIRA plugin?
Once you have downloaded or created your add-on JAR file, follow these steps to install it to JIRA:
- Shut down JIRA.
- Copy your JAR file (e.g., example_plugin. jar) into the directory: …
- Start JIRA.
- Confirm the installation by going to Administration > Manage Add-ons.
How do I install OBR files in Jira?
you need to install the . obr file manually. To do this, go to Administration -> Add-ons -> Manage add ons. On this page is a link marked “Upload add-on.
How does confluence store data?
By default, attachments, extensions, and configuration files are stored in the Confluence Home Directory that is configured when Confluence is first installed. … Optionally, attachments can be configured to be stored in the database instead of the Confluence home directory. See Attachment Storage Configuration.