properties file located in
Where is Jira database configuration?
Locate the dbconfig. xml file at the root of your JIRA home directory, the default locations are: C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRA (on Windows) or. /var/atlassian/application-data/jira (on Linux)
Where is the Jira home directory?
How do I configure Jira?
How to enable Jira Software features
- Choose > Products.
- In the Jira Software section, click Jira Software configuration.
- Click the checkboxes for the features you want to enable.
Where are Confluence plugins stored?
All Confluence plugins are stored in the database. To allow for quicker access to classes contained within the plugin JARs, Confluence will cache these plugins in the plugin-cache directory.
How do I connect to a database in Jira?
Jira configuration tool
- Run the Jira configuration tool as follows: Windows: Open a command prompt and run config. …
- Navigate to the Database tab and set Database type to MySQL.
- Fill out the fields, as described in the Database connection fields section below.
- Test your connection and save.
- Restart Jira.
What is the Fixversion in Jira?
Although it can be useful for tracking problems, it isn’t used very often in Jira. Fix version is the version where you plan on releasing a feature or bugfix to customers. This field is used for release planning, monitoring progress and velocity, and is used widely in reporting. This is most likely the field you want.
How do I set home in Jira?
- Use the JIRA configuration tool to change the location of your JIRA home directory. Edit the jira-applications.properties file. …
- Set an environment variable in your operating system. Set an environment variable named JIRA_HOME in your operating system whose value is the location of your JIRA home directory.
How do I view Jira logs?
How to access JIRA Server Logs
- Go to the directory where you have installed JIRA on your server. …
- For UNIX server : If the directory name is JIRA. …
- For Windows server : You can access logs from C:Program FilesAtlassianJIRAlogscatalina<Date>.log and C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRAlogatlassian-jira.log.
How do I change the homepage in Jira?
Take a look at Set your site homepage:
- Go to > Site administration (or. > User management if you’re not using the new Jira experience yet)
- Choose Application access in the left panel.
- Hit the User defaults button at the top-right of the page.
- Pick the default application under the Homepage heading.
- Hit Set defaults.
How do I start working in Jira?
Getting started with Jira tutorial: 6 basic steps
- Step 1 – Create a project. In the top-left corner, click the Jira home icon ( , , , ). …
- Step 2 – Pick a template. …
- Step 3 – Set up your columns. …
- Step 4 – Create an issue. …
- Step 5 – Invite your team. …
- Step 6 – Move work forward.
What is to do in Jira?
Jira Software is part of a family of products designed to help teams of all types manage work. Originally, Jira was designed as a bug and issue tracker. But today, Jira has evolved into a powerful work management tool for all kinds of use cases, from requirements and test case management to agile software development.
How do I manage Jira?
Use Jira Core for project management
- About the project management template.
- Keep things moving. Use the Jira Core board to quickly view the status of your issues and determine what needs to come next. …
- Add project milestones using versions. …
- Reporting. …
- Customize issues. …
- Example of a project management project for an IT team.
How do I manually install a JIRA plugin?
Once you have downloaded or created your add-on JAR file, follow these steps to install it to JIRA:
- Shut down JIRA.
- Copy your JAR file (e.g., example_plugin. jar) into the directory: …
- Start JIRA.
- Confirm the installation by going to Administration > Manage Add-ons.
How do I install OBR files in Jira?
you need to install the . obr file manually. To do this, go to Administration -> Add-ons -> Manage add ons. On this page is a link marked “Upload add-on.
How do I start confluence in safe mode?
To enable safe mode:
- From the top navigation bar in your application, choose > Add-ons or Manage apps.
- Choose Enable safe mode at the bottom of the page. All user-installed apps are disabled and your application now runs in safe mode, as indicated by the message on the page.