If Jira was installed using the automated Windows or Linux installers, the default location of the Jira home directory is: C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRA (on Windows) or. /var/atlassian/application-data/JIRA (on Linux)
Where are Jira logs located?
Log file location
The logs are written to the log subdirectory of your Jira application home directory (or elsewhere if you have configured a different location). You can view the location of the atlassian-jira. log in the ‘File Paths’ section of the system information page.
Where is Jira config properties?
properties file located in <jira-home> directory as is also outlined in Advanced JIRA application configuration. You can also use the jira-config. properties file to customize Jira Data Center as long as you deployed through the AWS Quick Start.
Where is Jira database configuration?
Locate the dbconfig. xml file at the root of your JIRA home directory, the default locations are: C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRA (on Windows) or. /var/atlassian/application-data/jira (on Linux)
How do I change the homepage in Jira?
Take a look at Set your site homepage:
- Go to > Site administration (or. > User management if you’re not using the new Jira experience yet)
- Choose Application access in the left panel.
- Hit the User defaults button at the top-right of the page.
- Pick the default application under the Homepage heading.
- Hit Set defaults.
What is audit log in Jira?
The auditing feature tracks key activities in Jira products. These activities are recorded in an audit log that can be viewed in the Jira administration console. This can be a handy tool in helping you diagnose problems in Jira products or used for security purposes.
Where are Confluence plugins stored?
All Confluence plugins are stored in the database. To allow for quicker access to classes contained within the plugin JARs, Confluence will cache these plugins in the plugin-cache directory.
Where is server XML in Jira?
xml. This file (located at the root of your Jira home directory) defines all details for Jira’s database connection. This file is typically created by running the Jira setup wizard on new installations of Jira or by configuring a database connection using the Jira configuration tool.29 мая 2018 г.
What is JIRA home directory?
The Jira home directory contains key data that help define how Jira works. This document outlines the purpose of the various files and subdirectories within the Jira home directory. … C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRA (on Windows) or. /var/atlassian/application-data/JIRA (on Linux)
How do I install Jira?
Install a Jira application
- Download Jira. Download the installer for your operating system:
- Run the installer.
- Choose set up method. Choose I’ll set it up myself.
- Connect to your database. …
- Set application properties. …
- Enter your license. …
- Create your administrator account. …
- Set up email notifications.
Which database does Jira use?
Jira requires a relational database to store its issue data. If you are setting up a completely new Jira installation, the Jira setup wizard will configure a database connection for you to either Jira’s internal H2 or an external database. Jira’s internal H2 database is suitable for evaluation purposes.
What is the Fixversion in Jira?
Although it can be useful for tracking problems, it isn’t used very often in Jira. Fix version is the version where you plan on releasing a feature or bugfix to customers. This field is used for release planning, monitoring progress and velocity, and is used widely in reporting. This is most likely the field you want.
How do I change the default dashboard in Jira?
When users log in to Jira Cloud applications for the first time, they see the default dashboard.
How to edit the layout of the default system dashboard
- Choose > System.
- In the User interface section, click System dashboard.
- Click Edit Layout.
- Select a layout for your default system dashboard.
How do I create a team dashboard in Jira?
How to set up an agile dashboard in Jira Software
- Step 1: Go to Dashboards in the top nav bar, select Manage Dashboards and press Create Dashboard from the button in the upper right hand corner of your screen. …
- Step 2: Name and describe your dashboard. …
- Step 3: Fill out the rest of the information that you see fit.
How do I make a confluence homepage?
To use a page as your site home page:
- Go to. (Settings) in the Confluence navigation > Further Configuration.
- Click Edit.
- Select a space from the Site Homepage dropdown menu. When users log in or click the site logo, Confluence will go to the overview page of the space you choose.
- Hit Save.