If Jira was installed using the automated Windows or Linux installers, the default location of the Jira home directory is: C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRA (on Windows) or. /var/atlassian/application-data/JIRA (on Linux)
Where is Jira application properties?
properties file located in <jira-home> directory as is also outlined in Advanced JIRA application configuration. You can also use the jira-config.
Where do I find Jira settings?
Changing the user default settings
- Log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission.
- Choose > System > Default user preferences to open the User Default Settings page.
- Click the Edit default values button. The User Default Settings window displays.
- Make the changes you wish to apply. …
- Click the Update button.
Where is the JIRA database?
According to dbconfig under c:program filesatlassianapplication datajira on the server that Tomcat is installed on the database is stored on server ‘x’ and is a MS SQL server.
How do I install Jira?
Install a Jira application
- Download Jira. Download the installer for your operating system:
- Run the installer.
- Choose set up method. Choose I’ll set it up myself.
- Connect to your database. …
- Set application properties. …
- Enter your license. …
- Create your administrator account. …
- Set up email notifications.
How do I configure Jira?
How to enable Jira Software features
- Choose > Products.
- In the Jira Software section, click Jira Software configuration.
- Click the checkboxes for the features you want to enable.
How do I change notification settings in Jira?
To change your notification preferences:
- Go to your avatar (the ‘Profile’ menu) at the top of the page and choose Profile.
- Click Notifications, then Edit notification preferences, on the right.
- Choose an option from How would you like Bamboo to send you notifications. …
- Choose an Email format option.
- Click Save.
24 мая 2016 г.
How do I turn on notifications in Jira?
If you’re not a Jira admin, you can manage the email notifications you receive in your personal settings. Learn more.
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > Notifications.
- Select Actions > Use a different scheme.
- In the Schemes dropdown, select None.
- Select Associate.
How do I change the language in Jira?
Changing the default language
Select General Configuration to open the Administration page. Click the ‘Edit Settings’ button, then select the appropriate language in the drop-down box next to ‘Default language’. Any additional languages you have installed will appear in the list. See Translating Jira.29 мая 2018 г.
Which database is used by Jira?
Jira requires a relational database to store its issue data. If you are setting up a completely new Jira installation, the Jira setup wizard will configure a database connection for you to either Jira’s internal H2 or an external database. Jira’s internal H2 database is suitable for evaluation purposes.
How do I connect to a database in Jira?
Jira configuration tool
- Run the Jira configuration tool as follows: Windows: Open a command prompt and run config. …
- Navigate to the Database tab and set Database type to MySQL.
- Fill out the fields, as described in the Database connection fields section below.
- Test your connection and save.
- Restart Jira.
What is the Fixversion in Jira?
Although it can be useful for tracking problems, it isn’t used very often in Jira. Fix version is the version where you plan on releasing a feature or bugfix to customers. This field is used for release planning, monitoring progress and velocity, and is used widely in reporting. This is most likely the field you want.
Is Jira free to use?
We offer a Free plan for Jira Software for up to 10 users, 2GB of storage, and Community Support. If you’d like to add more than 10 users or get access to more support and storage, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial of our Standard or Premium plan. … You can add and remove users as your team changes.
What does Jira cost?
Annual Pricing:Jira SoftwareUsersAnnual Price801 – 1,000USD 81,5001,001 – 1,200USD 95,5001,201 – 1,400USD 109,500Ещё 36 строк
How do I start Jira?
If you didn’t install Jira as a service you’ll need to start and stop Jira manually.
- To start Jira run <installation-directory>binstart-jira.bat.
- To stop Jira run <installation-directory>binstop-jira.bat.