Choose Issues>Search for Issues. Choose a filter from the filters listed on the left of the issue navigator. You will be able to choose a filter, as follows: Choose a system filter —My Open Issues, Reported by Me, Recently Viewed, All Issues.
What are system filters in Jira?
Jira users can search for issues using different criteria in basic or advanced search, and then save their results as a filter, becoming the filter’s owner. The owner can decide what to do with their filter—either make it private for personal use or share it with different entities, such as users, projects, or groups.
How do I create a filter view in Jira?
Create a Rich Filter
- Open the Issues menu at the top of the screen and select the Manage rich filters option.
- Click on the Create Rich Filter button at the top-right of your screen to open the Create Rich Filter dialog box.
- Fill the two mandatory fields: Enter a name for your Rich Filter. …
- Click the Create button.
How do I add a filter to Jira dashboard?
Click “Add Gadget” while on the dashboard, click “Load all gadgets” if you see the “More gadgets available” info box, click “Add gadget” for “Filter Results”, and then choose your filter and customize. Thank you both!
What is Jira Workflow?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.
What is the Fixversion in Jira?
Although it can be useful for tracking problems, it isn’t used very often in Jira. Fix version is the version where you plan on releasing a feature or bugfix to customers. This field is used for release planning, monitoring progress and velocity, and is used widely in reporting. This is most likely the field you want.
What is rich filter in Jira?
The Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards app provides new gadgets (Rich Filter Gadgets) which allow the users to build highly interactive and personalized Jira dashboards. … All these features completely redefine the experience related to the use of Jira dashboards.
What are the three types of reports in Jira?
We can generate following reports in JIRA:
- 1) Average Age Report: It shows that how many issues are pending or unsolved. …
- 2) Issue Created vs. Resolved Issues Report: …
- 3) Pie chart Report: …
- 4) Project Pivot Report: …
- 5) Recently Created issue Report:
How do I use JQL in Jira?
JQL stands for JIRA Query Language (not to be confused with Java Query Language).
Search JIRA like a boss with JQL
- Click Issues > Search for issue.
- Click Edit (If you have a search in progress)
- Click Advanced Searching.
How do I customize my dashboard in Jira?
You can edit the details for your dashboard, and restrict or share with other users according to the permissions that are set.
- Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
- Choose your dashboard in the sidebar and click more (•••) > Edit dashboard.
- Edit the settings and choose Update.
What is JQL filter in Jira?
JQL stands for Jira Query Language and is the most powerful and flexible way to search for your issues in Jira. JQL is for everyone: developers, testers, agile project managers, and business users.
How do I create a dynamic filter in Jira?
Add dynamic filtering to your interactive Jira Dashboard
- Open the configuration page of your Rich Filter.
- Once you are on the Rich Filter configuration page, click on Dynamic Filters link on the left of your screen.
- Add new Dynamic filters based on the fields: Assignee, Priority, Status, Labels and Summary.
Is Jira a workflow tool?
Plan, track, and release great software with workflows designed to fit every initiative or project. Start with a template, or create a custom one and get your team working more efficiently and transparently.
What are the 5 steps of workflow in Jira?
What are Jira Workflows?
- Creating an Issue, to reflect a new task. This will have a “To Do” status.
- Marking it as “in progress” once work is begun.
- Then, when the task is finished, you can mark it as being “Done”. And you’ve already gone from one end of the workflow to the other.
How do I see all issues in Jira?
Open the project issue navigator
- Choose Projects and select a starred or recent project, or choose View all projects and select a project.
- From your project’s sidebar, select Issues and filters.
- Select an issue filter, like All issues to view all issues in the project.
- Select an issue from the list to open it.