Choose the cog icon , then choose General Configuration under Confluence Administration. Choose Application Links in the left-hand panel. The Application Links configuration page appears and lists any links you already have set up. Enter the URL of the JIRA instance you want to link to, then create the new link.
How do I create a dashboard in Confluence?
To create a project portfolio dashboard, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Create individual status reports. Step 1.1 Create a table in Confluence and format using the heading column icon. …
- Step 2 Create the Portfolio Page. …
- Step 3 Review the completed Dashboard. …
- 43 comments.
How do I sync Jira and Confluence?
How to integrate Jira with Confluence? To get started, you will have to install Jira and Confluence as two separate pieces of software. And then you can connect them via an application link. Note: You’ll need to have admin privileges on both Jira and Confluence to create this two-way link.
How do I link a Jira project to a confluence space?
- Go to Space Admin.
- Click on the option “Application Links”
- Click on the option “Add link” – you should see your Jira instance listed.
- Click on the option for the Jira instance.
- You’ll now be prompted to provide the Jira project key for the project you want to associate with the current wiki space.
How do I manage projects in Confluence?
Here are three tangible ways you can use Confluence for project management to take some of the weight off:
- Create, share, and update project plans in one place. …
- Assign tasks to keep your team on-track. …
- Make decisions online.
How does Jira work with Confluence?
Here’s how it works: Create a Confluence page using the Product Requirements Blueprint. Choose the placeholder text ‘Link to Jira epic or feature’ and choose Create new issue to create your epic in Jira. Collaborate with your team to define your stories and save the page.
Are Jira and Confluence the same?
Jira and Confluence are two different products, though both produced by the same company, Atlassian. Jira’s a bug-tracking system and Confluence is a team collaboration/knowledge management/wiki system. … That is right that Confluence is stand alone product from rich Atlassian products suite.
How do you add a link in Confluence?
Link to a page
- Choose Link > Search then enter part of the page name. …
- Choose Link > Recently viewed and select a page from the list.
- Type [ and enter part of the page name, then select the page from the list.
- Paste the URL of the page onto your page (Confluence will automatically create the link).
Is confluence a tool?
Confluence is a collaboration wiki tool used to help teams to collaborate and share knowledge efficiently. With confluence, we can capture project requirements, assign tasks to specific users, and manage several calendars at once with the help of Team Calendars add-on.
What is the best way to use Confluence?
9 Confluence Best Practices Your Users Should Know
- Identify the list of spaces you need to create. …
- Take the time to define your page structure. …
- Use page templates. …
- Increase productivity by using Confluence macros. …
- Organize your attachments. …
- Avoid redundant content. …
- Label your content. …
- Grant permissions wisely.
Can you do calculations in Confluence?
For any calculations in Confluence, including calculations over tables, you may use CelesteCS Math for Confluence. There are versions for both Confluence Server and Confluence Cloud. … There is a plenty of other functions in the macro, so you may perform any calculations using formulas in EXCEL style.