How do I find linked issues in Jira?
If you want to get the list of issues linked to a specific issue with a specific link type, use the built in JQL function linkedIssues(issueKey, linkType).
- Administration ( ) > Issues.
- Under Issue Features section, choose Issue Linking.
- Use the Name column to get the Link Type.
What can be performed with Jira search?
JIRA has powerful and very efficient search functionalities. A user can search issues across Projects, Versions and Components using various search types. JIRA allows saving the search criteria to utilize next time as filters; even these filters can be shared by others as well.
How do I search for text in Jira?
Text searches can be done in the advanced search when the CONTAINS (~) operator is used, e.g. summary~”windows*” . It can also be done in quick search and basic search when searching on supported fields. Acknowledgments: Jira uses Apache Lucene for text indexing, which provides a rich query language.
What are linked issues in Jira?
Issue linking allows you to create an association between two existing issues on either the same or different Jira servers. For example: An issue may relate to another. An issue may duplicate another.
How do I run a JQL query in Jira?
To try out JQL in your JIRA instance, you can:
- Click Issues > Search for issue.
- Click Edit (If you have a search in progress)
- Click Advanced Searching.
What does != Mean in Jira?
DOES NOT MATCH
How do I search for a query in Jira?
- Navigate to Issues (in header) > Search for issues. If there are existing search criteria, click the New filter button to reset the search criteria. …
- Enter your JQL query. As you type, Jira will offer a list of “auto-complete” suggestions based on the context of your query. …
- Press Enter or click Search to run your query.
How do I search in bitbucket?
To start searching in Bitbucket, click on the magnifying glass under the Bitbucket icon in the sidebar, then enter either a single word or an entire phrase (in double quotes). The keyboard shortcut to start a search from anywhere in Bitbucket is ” / “.
What is the use of average age report in Jira?
Report: Average Age Report
Shows the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter. This helps you see whether your backlog is being kept up to date.
What is the use of Resolution Time report in Jira?
Report: Resolution Time Report
Shows the length of time taken to resolve a set of issues for a project/filter. This helps you identify trends and incidents that you can investigate further.
What is blocked in Jira?
Thierry, often times people will use a “Blocked” status for something that has another obstacle before it can be fully completed. For example: Your team is attempting to build a plugin for JIRA. However, you’ve realized that your test or development servers are in use by somebody else in the company.
How do I link a story in Jira?
To an issue in the same Jira site
- Open the issue that you want to link to.
- Click more (•••) > Link > Jira Issue (or click the quick-add button in the new issue view)
- Choose the type of issue link (for example, “this issue is blocked by…”).
- Specify the issue(s) you want to link to by either:
How do I bulk link issues in Jira?
Using Jira Cloud…
- Find the Issues you want to bulk link to another issue.
- Click Advanced query. Copy the JQL statement. ( …
- Find the issue you want to link to. Click Link, pick the Link type, then –> Search for an Issue –> Advanced.
- Paste the JQL. Click the top checkbox to select all.