To add the email as attachment to the Jira issue, select Add e-mail as attachment. To select the Add e-mail as attachment by default and specify the file format of the attached email, select Always add e-mail as attachment at Advanced Configuration > Common.
How do I add an email to Confluence?
Confluence 4.0 and Earlier
- Go to Space Admin.
- Choose Mail Accounts.
- Add Pop Account.
How do I link Outlook to Jira?
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Outlook Email for Jira via search.
How do I add additional status in Jira?
Define A New Status
Go to Statuses page by choosing Cog Icon > Issues > Find Statuses under Issue Attributes category at the left. Click at Add Status then specify the name, description and the category for the status you want to add.
Does confluence integrate with Outlook?
Outlook Calendars for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can: Act on a user’s behalf, even when the user is offline.
Can Jira integrate with Outlook?
Outlook Integration for Jira is an Add-In for Microsoft Outlook (2007-2019) which enables you to create issues and comment on issues directly from your e-mails. Search for issues by key, status, name, etc.
What is Jira outlook?
Jira for Outlook eases your workflow with many features: Create and update issues without leaving Outlook: Take over email attachments and text formatting like lists, colors and tables.
How do I attach something in Outlook?
Attach a message or other item to a message
- On the File menu, click New, and then click Mail Message.
- On the Message tab, in the Include group, click Attach Item.
- In the Look in list, click the folder that contains the item that you want to attach.
- Click the item that you want, and then click OK.
What are Jira workflows?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.
How do I create a category in Jira?
How to create a project category
- Choose the Jira icon > > Projects.
- Select Project categories.
- Below the list of existing project categories, enter a name and description.
- Click Add.
How do I add a confluence calendar to Outlook?
- Choose to the right of your calendar, then choose Subscribe.
- Copy the calendar address. In Outlook:
- Choose Calendar at the bottom left of the app.
- Choose Open Calendar > From Internet in the ribbon.
- Paste the calendar address and choose OK.
How do I find my Outlook iCal URL?
Outlook Web App
- Start by enabling the iCal feed in CalendarWiz. Copy iCal URL.
- Go to outlook.com account.
- Go to the Calendar.
- Go to Import > select Subscribe.
- Paste your CalendarWiz iCal link into the “Calendar URL” field. Add calendar name.
- Click Subscribe Button.
How do I sync my team calendar with Outlook?
Two-way sync (CalDAV) – allows you to view and update Team Calendars events in Outlook.
2. Grab your Team Calendars URL
- Choose the Subscribe button at the top of your calendar.
- Select Outlook from the Calendar app dropdown.
- If prompted, add the calendar to My Calendars.
- Copy the Calendar URL.