Can you bulk clone issues in Jira?
On Jira Cloud you can use our app Deep Clone for Jira to solve your problem. You can Bulk Clone up to 1000 issues and move them to another project in one action.
How do I bulk link issues in Jira?
Using Jira Cloud…
- Find the Issues you want to bulk link to another issue.
- Click Advanced query. Copy the JQL statement. ( …
- Find the issue you want to link to. Click Link, pick the Link type, then –> Search for an Issue –> Advanced.
- Paste the JQL. Click the top checkbox to select all.
How do I stop multiple issues in Jira?
To stop watching multiple issues:
- Select Stop Watching Issues and click Next.
- Review your bulk changes and click Confirm.
How do I download more than 1000 issues in Jira?
- Run a search on the issue navigator to get all the issues need to be exported (Example below contains 200k+ issues).
- Export the first 1000 issues using the standard export feature (Export > Excel)
- Open the exported CSV files and manually consolidate them if necessary.
How do I duplicate a story in Jira?
Open a JIRA issue that is supposed to be cloned. Select More → Clone when the screen appears. The following screenshot shows how to access the Clone functionality. A user can change the summary while cloning it.
Can you clone a JIRA ticket?
You can use “clone” from the menu options on an issue. There is the functionality built in it is called ‘Clone’ and it can be found under the ‘More’ actions on any issue provided the user has create permissions.
How do I bulk create tickets in Jira?
Before you begin: If your Jira installation has existing data, you should back it up.
- Select Issues > Import Issues from CSV to open the Bulk Create Setup page. …
- On the Setup page, select your CSV Source File. …
- Click the Next button to proceed to the Settings step of the CSV file import wizard.
What are the bulk change permissions?
The decision to grant the Bulk Change permission should be considered carefully. This permission grants users the ability to modify a collection of issues at once.
How do I find linked issues in Jira?
If you want to get the list of issues linked to a specific issue with a specific link type, use the built in JQL function linkedIssues(issueKey, linkType).
- Administration ( ) > Issues.
- Under Issue Features section, choose Issue Linking.
- Use the Name column to get the Link Type.
How do I mass delete an issue in Jira?
Delete multiple issues
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Delete Issues, and select Next.
- If available, decide whether you’d like to send email notifications.
How do I select multiple issues in Jira?
You can select multiple contiguous issues by clicking the first issue, holding down the shift key and clicking the last issue. To select issues that aren’t next to each other just hold down the control (Windows) or command key (Mac) and select the issues individually.
How do I bulk cancel Jira tickets?
3 answers. Run a search for them, then select “bulk edit” from the search options menu. Bulk edit will offer you “transition” as well as “edit” options, so you can move the selected issues through the workflow to closed, or edit to “mark” them as closed. Note – you need the global permission to bulk edit.
How do I download all issues in Jira?
Here’s how you can export issues in Jira
- Stop your Jira instance.
- Enter the <jira-home> directory and find the jira-config. properties file. …
- Now it’s time to edit the file and add a parameter in a new line: jira. export. …
- Save the configuration file. Close it.
- Restart Jira.
How do I increase export limit in Jira?
To bypass the default and export more records:
- Perform your search in the UI.
- Copy the URL of the format link you choose in the Export menu:
- Paste this URL into the URL bar of a new browser tab.
- Change the tempMax parameter to the number of issues you want (up to the max limit).
How do I export more than 2000 records in Jira?
- Right-click the URL for export (either “All Fields” or “Current Fields”) and select Copy Link Location. …
- Paste that URL into a different browser tab.
- Append the &pager/start=1000 at the end of the URL string to instruct JIRA to export from index 1001 and above (1000 rows).