How do I change my name with Sprint?
Online: Smartphone or Tablet
- Go to m.sprint.com.
- Tap My Account; sign in using your username and password.
- Tap Manage Your Devices.
- Tap Change Caller ID Name.
- Change the name for your phone.
- Tap Save.
How do I change a Jira name?
- Open the user from User Management you want to edit.
- Click “Edit”.
- Right click on the greyed input field next to “Full name” and choose “Inspect”.
- Revise the name value in the HTML, e.g. “John Doe” to “Doe John”, and click outside the editing field to force the browser display the name on the page.
How do I find Sprint name in Jira?
A simple way to identify Sprint ID is to:
- Go to “Search Issues” in Jira (Basic mode)
- Select your project and add the “Sprint” filter (Form “More”)
- Select the sprint of which you want to identify the Sprint ID.
- Click “Advanced” to open the JQL panel.
How do I edit a closed sprint in Jira?
1 – Go to your sprint report, find the sprint you wish to edit via the drop-down menu. Once you have that selected there’s a more options/kabob menu icon (3 horizontal dots) which will allow you to reopen that sprint. At this point, you can then visit your backlog and change the dates of the sprint and then re-close.
How do I get someone off my Sprint plan?
Add or remove devices in your sprint.com profile
- Click on the My Account then Profile & Settings.
- Click Limits & Permissions.
- Click on the Tell us about your device link.
- You will see the My device page. There are 4 options on this page:
How can I change my Sprint account owner?
Customer instructions for change of ownership
- Have an active Sprint account. Call 855-808-4185 to establish a new account if needed.
- Go to www.Sprint.com/register to register your Sprint account with your account number, not the phone number.
- Provide the Releasor your Sprint account number.
How do I change the URL in Jira?
Also, if you want to change from http://hostname:8080/jira to http://hostname:8080 or to any custom URL, you will need to change the JIRA Options in the General Configuration (Administration » General Configuration).
What is Jira site name?
From Your site, enter a name for your site. This name will be part of the URL that you and your users will go to when logging in. From Email, enter your email address. If you already have an Atlassian account with that email address, we’ll log you in to the site with that account.
How do I change my username in Confluence?
If you manage your users in the Confluence internal directory, you can rename your user in Confluence.
To change a username:
- Choose > User management.
- Search for the user or choose Show all users.
- Select the user you’d like to edit and choose Edit Details.
- Enter the new username and choose Submit.
What is Sprint value in Jira?
JIRA maintains an equivalent numeric value for each Sprint. The numeric value is what you need to have in the CSV file, To find the numeric equivalent of a sprint, do the following : Go to Issue navigator, and specify the following query: sprint = Sprint 18.
How do you name sprints?
Sprint Naming Conventions
Examples include “AcQNav”, “ITSN”, and “FAaaST.” Sprint Number: The Sprint Number refers to the Calendar year, month, and “part” of the sprint. For example, if your doing twice monthly sprints and this is the second sprint of the of October 2014, the release number would be 14.10.
How do I find my Sprint number in Jira?
Go to All issues. Click on “Advanced search” next to the text box on the top. Then in the basic view of filters, select the current sprint as a criteria. Then switch to advanced view of the filter and it shows the sprint ID in the query.
How do I change the start date in Jira Sprint?
- Click the Agile link’s down-arrow in the top navigation bar, then select your preferred board from the resulting dropdown menu.
- Click Backlog.
- Hover over the sprint name or date field, click and type the new name or date, then press Enter.
What happens when you complete sprint in Jira?
When you complete the sprint, the following actions will occur: Your completed issues will move out of Active sprints. You can move any issues not completed at the end of the sprint to one of the inactive sprints, the Backlog, or a new sprint.
How do I open a previous sprint in Jira?
If you go to the Report Tab and select the Sprint Report in the dropdown, you can choose a completed sprint and view all of the issues for it.