How do I export a dashboard?
To export a dashboard
- To export the dashboard to a PDF file, from the File menu, select Export to PDF. The dashboard is exported and displayed in a browser window.
- To export the dashboard as a MicroStrategy dashboard file, from the File menu, select Download Dashboard. Select whether to save or open the dashboard.
How do I share my Jira dashboard?
how to give dashboard access to group in JIRA
- ensure that you are in that group you want to share the dashboard to.
- ensure that you share the filter to that group and then.
- share the dashboard to the group. open the dashboard. from tools drop down list, select “share dashboard” from Add Shares options, select Group.
31 мая 2016 г.
How do I export dashboard to PDF?
From the dashboard picker in the upper left, select the dashboard that you want to export. ) and select Export to PDF. Configure your print and delivery options. Click Export.
How do I extract a Jira file?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Stop your Jira instance.
- Enter the <jira-home> directory and find the jira-config. properties file. If your Jira installation is new, you might not see it. …
- Now it’s time to edit the file and add a parameter in a new line: jira. export. excel. …
- Save the configuration file. Close it.
- Restart Jira.
How do I export Grafana dashboards?
Export and import Grafana dashboard and data sources
- Export Dashboard. While Dashboard is open, click “Share” icon on top of the page and select “Export” tab to save it to a JSON file.
- Import Dashboard. While on Dashboard home page, click “Home” menu on the left top corner and select “Import dashboard” option to upload a JSON file.
- Export Data Sources. …
- Restore Data Sources.
How do I copy a Grafana dashboard?
Duplicate a Dashboard
Grafana lets you create an identical copy of any dashboard by performing the following: From the Home page, open a dashboard by clicking on one of the listed dashboard entries. Click the Gear icon at the top right corner. Select ‘Save As’ and provide a new dashboard name.
How do I share my dashboard?
To share a Dashboard with the current view:
- View the Dashboard you want to share.
- Click Share > Share Object.
How do I create a dashboard in Jira tools?
Create your dashboard
- From your project in Jira click Dashboards and View all Dashboards.
- In the top right you can click on Create dashboard.
- Fill in the name.
- Start from a blank dashboard.
- For Shared with select Public and click Add.
- Click Create.
What is a dashboard in Jira?
Your dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira. … You can create a personal dashboard and add gadgets to keep track of assignments and issues you’re working on. Dashboards are designed to display gadgets that help you organize your projects, assignments, and achievements in different charts.
How do I save a Grafana dashboard as a PDF?
In the upper right corner of the dashboard that you want to export as PDF, click the Share dashboard icon. On the PDF tab, select the layout option for exported dashboard: Portrait or Landscape. Click Save as PDF to render dashboard as a PDF document. Grafana opens the PDF in a new window or browser tab.
What is the use of Grafana tool?
Grafana is designed for analyzing and visualizing metrics such as system CPU, memory, disk and I/O utilization. Grafana does not allow full-text data querying. Kibana, on the other hand, runs on top of Elasticsearch and is used primarily for analyzing log messages.
How do I export all test cases in Jira?
Go to issue navigator and search for the test cases you wish to export. Once they are on the screen go to the top right and select either ‘Export’ or the image of the gear depending on what version of JIRA you are running. In the drop down select “Export current”.
How do I export a dashboard from Jira to excel?
Open an existing filter from a dashboard or navigate to the search page. Select the projects and issues that you want to filter. In the top right you will see a drop down option for “Export”. Click on that and select the export type.
How do I export a Jira story to excel?
2 & working fine with the following steps:
- Stop JIRA.
- Locate the jira-config. properties file in the $JIRA_HOME directory. If the file does not exist, please proceed to create it.
- Open the file and add the below on a separate line: jira.export.excel.enabled=true.
- Save this file.
- Restart JIRA.