How do I make Jira faster?
Here is a list that may help you to improve your JIRA Agile performance:
- First, make sure your gzip compression from the JIRA -> ‘Administration’ -> ‘Global Settings’ -> ‘General configuration’ is set to ‘on’. …
- JIRA Agile will play with more then one issue at the same time.
How do I clean up Jira?
Here’s a list of 7 ways to effectively clean up your Jira environment and speed things up again:
- Reduce the Number of Jira Administrators. …
- Limit the Number of Custom Fields. …
- Archive Old/Unused Jira Projects. …
- Workflows. …
- Screens. …
- Deactivate Unused Licenses. …
- Manage Your Add-ons.
How do I configure Jira?
How to enable Jira Software features
- Choose > Products.
- In the Jira Software section, click Jira Software configuration.
- Click the checkboxes for the features you want to enable.
How do I manage requirements in Jira?
How to Manage Requirements in Jira
- Create a Jira Issue Type For Requirements. This will be your requirements document. …
- Use Sub-Tasks to Add and Manage Requirements. This is how you’ll add and modify requirements throughout development.
- Link Jira Issues. Jira allows you to link issues. …
- Mark Requirements as Done.
Can Jira go faster?
The Jira Cloud navigation sidebar now loads 2x faster, meaning you can now get wherever you need to be twice as fast. Jira Cloud’s project directory now loads up to 10x faster, making it smoother than ever to transition from one project to the next.
Why is jira so slow?
There’s all sorts of reasons it could be “slow”, but as it’s a new installation, it’s quite likely that… With an empty Jira, we can rule out dodgy configuration, users thrashing it, too much data, etc. Start with the virus checker – if you have one, turn it off and see if things improve.
How do I archive a project in Jira?
To archive a project:
- Go to Administration ( ) > Projects.
- Find the project you want to archive, and select Actions ( ) > Archive. The project will be immediately hidden from view and moved to the Archived projects page.
- Re-index Jira to remove the project’s data from the index.
Can you write test cases in Jira?
While JIRA wasn’t designed to serve as a Test Case Management, it can be configured to support test case management in a couple of different ways. The JIRA platform is, at its core, our workflow engine that allows you to track issues or tasks through a predefined, highly customizable workflow.21 мая 2020 г.
How do I manage projects in jira?
How to Use Jira for Project Management
- In Jira, under Projects, click Create Project.
- Select the type of project you want. …
- Jira displays the default workflow and issues available with the selection. …
- Type a name for the project.
What are projects in jira?
A Jira project is a collection of issues. Your team could use a Jira project to coordinate the development of a product, track a project, manage a help desk, and more, depending on your requirements. A Jira project can also be configured and customized to suit the needs of you and your team.
What is a requirement in Jira?
Katarzyna Kornaga – 12 July 2019 – 0 comments. Product requirements management is the process of documenting, analyzing, tracing, prioritizing and agreeing on requirements, then controlling changes and communicating them between team members and other stakeholders.
What is requirement status in Jira?
Xray Requirement status is a calculated measure which gets issue property value from Issue status for each requirement. Xray Tests created is a default eazyBI measure for Xray and represents how many test cases are created to cover each requirement.
How do I make a story in Jira?
You can create a new user story in Jira by selecting the option to create a new issue. When choosing the issue type, you need to pick Story. You can then use the summary field to fill it with the user story itself. You will see it on the new issue creation screen.