Click Reports, then select Sprint Report. Select the relevant sprint from the sprint drop-down. Click Reopen.
How do I reopen a closed Jira issue?
In this case, you would need to copy the existing workflow, create some new status (optionally, like reopen), then create new transitions that allow you to move from this Closed status into your reopen status or some other status (like open again).
How do I view a closed sprint in Jira?
If you go to the Report Tab and select the Sprint Report in the dropdown, you can choose a completed sprint and view all of the issues for it.
What happens when you close a sprint in Jira?
When you complete the sprint, the following actions will occur: Your completed issues will move out of Active sprints. You can move any issues not completed at the end of the sprint to one of the inactive sprints, the Backlog, or a new sprint.
How do I delete a closed sprint in Jira?
Go to the project where your board is located, then select your board from the Board menu.
- Click Reports, then select Sprint Report.
- Select the relevant sprint from the sprint drop-down.
- Select > Delete sprint.
How do I revert a status in Jira?
How to update the workflow status in Jira: Build your workflow
- Create a global transition to the ‘On Hold’ status.
- Create a transition from the ‘On Hold’ status to every other status you want to come back to.
14 мая 2019 г.
How do I rename a closed sprint in Jira?
3), you can do this a little more directly:
- Go to the Sprint Report.
- Select the sprint you want to rename.
- Click the ellipses button (…)
- Select Edit Sprint.
- Change the name to whatever you’d like, and click Save.
How do I run a report in Jira?
To access reports in JIRA, the user should go to Project → choose Specific project. The following screenshot shows how to navigate to a specific project. Click on the Reports icon on the left side of the page. It will display all the reports supported by JIRA.
How do I find a user story in Jira?
To search all issues you have to click Issues > Search for issues and use that global search functionality.
Why can’t I close a sprint in Jira?
Cause. You don’t have the right permissions: You must have the JIRA ‘Manage Sprints’ permission for all projects which JIRA Board BoardA include.
When should a Sprint be closed?
At the end of a sprint, all user stories should be closed. If you invested time in a user story, but not all its tasks and acceptance tests are completed, split the story. Remaining effort and non-passed acceptance tests are moved under a new user story, which you can assign to a future sprint.
How do I turn off my sprint active?
To end the active sprint:
- Click the Agile link’s down-arrow in the top navigation bar, then select your preferred board from the resulting dropdown menu.
- Click Active sprints.
- If necessary, select the sprint you want to complete from the sprint dropdown.
- Click the Complete Sprint button.
How do I create a sprint in Jira?
To start a sprint
- Go to the Backlog of your Scrum project.
- Find the sprint that you want to start and click Start Sprint.
- Update the Sprint name and add a Sprint goal if you want to, and select the Start date and End date for the sprint.