Can you archive Jira projects?
Go to Administration ( ) > Projects. Find the project you want to archive, and select Actions ( ) > Archive. The project will be immediately hidden from view and moved to the Archived projects page. Re-index Jira to remove the project’s data from the index.
How do I view a project in Jira?
First, you need to be a JIRA admin.
- Add a new project role. Project roles are universal so they will be available in all projects. …
- go to the notification scheme and add the role ‘watch all’ to the notification you want.
- the project leads can now add users to the ‘watch all’ role.
What is archive in Jira?
By archiving an issue, you can hide it in Jira, but preserve the data it contains in case you need it later. It’s good practice to archive Done or Resolved issues, or those whose resolution due date has passed, so that they don’t clutter your Jira instance. … You can archive one or multiple issues.
How do I show dependencies in Jira?
To view the dependencies report of a plan:
- In your plan, click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan.
- Click the switch report menu > Dependencies.
How do I make a project inactive in Jira?
It’s just a matter of updating the project’s Permission Scheme to remove everything except “Browse Permission”. Create a Permission Scheme called “Read Only Permission Scheme” and apply it to inactive projects since JIRA does not have a default feature like this.
How do I disable a project in Jira?
- Navigate to cog icon > Issues > Permission Scheme.
- Click the desired Permission Scheme link.
- Uncheck ‘Extended Project Administration’ to disable or check to enable.
How do I see all issues in Jira?
Open the project issue navigator
- Choose Projects and select a starred or recent project, or choose View all projects and select a project.
- From your project’s sidebar, select Issues and filters.
- Select an issue filter, like All issues to view all issues in the project.
- Select an issue from the list to open it.
How do I set up alerts in Jira?
Select > Issues. Select Notification schemes to open the notification schemes page, which lists all the current notification schemes in your Jira installation. Locate the notification scheme of interest and click its linked name to open the Edit Notifications page for that notification scheme.
How do I unarchive a project in Jira?
You can restore archived projects, but you can’t archive any new projects. Currently, we don’t support archiving Jira Service Management projects.
To restore a project:
- Choose > Projects.
- Select Archive from the sidebar.
- Find your project and select ••• > Restore.
Can I delete an issue in Jira?
2 answers. Yes, check the permission scheme in the project. You’ll find there’s a line that allows you to delete. Grant someone you trust that permission and they’ll be able to delete from the project.
What is Project archive?
A project archive refers to the systematic storing of project artifacts (e.g., project charter, working documents, models, deliverables, etc.) at the close of a project. … This checklist helps you with the ins and outs of archiving your project for posterity.
Does Jira have a Gantt chart?
There is no Gantt view in Jira Software out of the box. The Gantt chart view is possible via use of a third party add-on and there are several to select from in the Atlassian Marketplace: BigGantt: BigGantt allows you to create, schedule and analyze your tasks using beautiful Gantt charts.