Choose > Trello Board, then add in the board’s URL, and the height you want your embedded board to be. This will display a fully functional Trello board on your Confluence page. Move cards from one list to another, add or edit details, and do everything else you’d usually do on a Trello board, from within Confluence.
What does confluence software do?
Confluence is a collaboration wiki tool used to help teams to collaborate and share knowledge efficiently. With confluence, we can capture project requirements, assign tasks to specific users, and manage several calendars at once with the help of Team Calendars add-on.
How do you use Confluence effectively?
9 Confluence Best Practices Your Users Should Know
- Identify the list of spaces you need to create. …
- Take the time to define your page structure. …
- Use page templates. …
- Increase productivity by using Confluence macros. …
- Organize your attachments. …
- Avoid redundant content. …
- Label your content. …
- Grant permissions wisely.
Is trello owned by Atlassian?
Atlassian acquired Trello in 2017 for $425 million.
How do I add a confluence?
How do I create a new page in my Confluence wiki?
- Click on the Add Page link. …
- Enter a Title for your page.
- Click Edit beside Location to change the location of the page.
- Select the Space where you want your page to be located from the drop-down menu displayed.
- In the Parent Page input field, specify a parent, if needed.
Is confluence better than SharePoint?
Probably the biggest difference between SharePoint vs. Confluence is that SharePoint offers advanced customization options. SharePoint also comes with a robust data warehouse, so document storage is pretty hefty. Finally, SharePoint has tons more add-ons than Confluence, although we know Atlassian is working on this.
Is confluence a project management tool?
From software development to big marketing campaigns, or even company events, project management in Confluence helps you get any project off the ground, stay in touch with the rest of your team, and make sure everyone is moving in the same direction. …
How do I organize my confluence?
Once you know what kinds of spaces your organization will need, it’s time to create your first space.
- Go to your Confluence site.
- From the home screen, select Create Space.
- Select the type of space you’d like to create.
- Fill in the Space name, Space key, and other details.
- Set permissions for your space.
- Select Create.
How do I use multiple excerpts in Confluence?
- Select the MultiExcerpt macro.
- Name the MultiExcerpt, then click Insert.
- The MultiExcerpt key displays on page.
- Add the text you want to display in multiple locations to the MultiExcerpt box.
Is trello owned by Google?
Trello is a web-based Kanban-style list-making application which is a subsidiary of Atlassian. Originally created by Fog Creek Software in 2011, it was spun out to form the basis of a separate company in 2014 and later sold to Atlassian in January 2017.
Did Microsoft buy trello?
Microsoft says hello to Trello with new Teams tie-in as it battles Slack and others in packed chat market. The popular project management program Trello is now integrated into Microsoft Teams, the Redmond tech giant’s new enterprise messaging platform within Office 365.
Which is better trello or asana?
Trello is better when tasks move frequently between different stages, but gets difficult to manage when hundreds of tasks are involved. Asana is surely better for larger projects, but with the tool also being free for up to 15 members, it works very nicely for small teams too.
How do I add a child display in Confluence?
Add the Children Display macro to your page
- From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros.
- Choose Children Display from the Confluence content or Navigation category.
- Use the parameters below to specify which pages to display, and how you want them to look.
- Choose Insert.
How do I add a subpage in Confluence?
To insert a Sub-Page Menu, insert a new module on your page and select Sub-Pages. In the pop-up box, select the parent page for which you want to list the children, and, optionally, give the menu a title.
How do I add a space to a Confluence page?
If you want to quickly create a blank page, hit the Create button in the header; if you want to create a page from a template, hit the Create from template button. Select space: choose the space where you’ll create the content.